Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    1997 Honda Civic Sedan

Anyone know of D2 Adjustable Suspension??

Hey all,

I have found on Ebay the D2 Adjustable Suspension and wanted to know if anyone here has them and if they are good for the price $1000 delivered.

Please let me know as I need some suspension for my Civic and need to lower it.

Thanks,
    Tom
    ND-A-RYD has got 19's NOW :P

Tom,

Be prepared for flaming as alot of people who have never used them will say they are crap, even though, as said before, they have never used them.

People will say, stick to the branded stuff lke Tein, BuddyClub, etc, even though the lower and more commonly purchased models of those 'brand names' are all made in taiwan, mostly by the same factory with slight enhancemtns and distributed through different channels.

Both of my mates have used D2s. One has them very low on his ride, and has not had a single problem. They are excellent as street use suspension, low cost and will probably serve all the needs you require them for. He will swear by them.

I personalyl haevnt used them, but I have sat in them and was very impressed at their dampening for their price.

I say, go for it, provided it has a warranty with the purchase.

moved

to the susy & handling forum

i would make a good moderator

lol

i would move it if i could lol hahahha go Bau!

Member Array
    Car:
    90 Integra LS
    i got D2s and i do NOT have a problem wiht them at all, i find they are a good coilover and do the job well...

i hate it how people who dont even have them and hear from a mates mates mate who herd there crap and then bad mouth them
    The Pain Of Discipline Is Far Less Than The Pain Of Regret

these , as "adjustable" suspension DO work and "DO" the job.

But , the quality of the parts used is not on par with other more expensive suspension. They will chip more easily , will bend more easily etc. I dont think they will last as long as other brand name stuff.
    I have installed these on a few cars and frankly wasnt too impressed with the overall quality both new and 2nd hand

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Mirage
    search mate
    there has been plenty discussion in the sussy section.

$1000 delivered ? where ?
    Yo~~! Vtec go ! go ! go !

Check this :

Garage Sales ( Brand New items ) For sale : http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83889

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    02 ITR DC5R
    D2 coilovers are not the best my friend had them on his em1 and the shock itself shat itself as it had gas leaks and the shock permantly compressed. try tein or BC as i have used these on my em1 and dc5r and they are pretty good and u get wat u pay for
    Vtec Dr

Member Array
    Car:
    Rang Mobile
    there are numerous threads on this already..
    lots of ups and downs..
    but i give them the thumbs up.. no problems.
    good luck.

So, D2 hey? How much R&D do they put into their coilovers?
    78 Civic "Hondamatic"

WTB: 4x120 Wheels. Any kind!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    1997 Honda Civic Sedan
    Thanks guys for all your comments.

It a hard decision with people saying they are good, and others saying they aren't.

I guess I will see what else I can get for around the 1g mark and then have the choice.

Thanks again everyone,
    Tom
    ND-A-RYD has got 19's NOW :P