Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    well i used to have the G4's on my R33 skyline and they arnt so bad for the price range, since they were my first set of coilovers they didnt seam so bad but when i had a ride in a mates ek with tien coilovers they seamed so much more comfortable to ride in for everyday driving, so i would recomend G4's since your on a low budget

Spend your money shocks like Koni or KYB or simular, Whiteline swaybars and aftermarket springs and you'll have a much better handling car that isnt going to spit you off into the bushes everytime you hit a bump mid-corner! If moneys the biggest problem then hold off on the springs and just do the shocks and swaybars.

D2 and the likes have very stiff springs, very limited travel and terrible shocks that rely on the spring only for compression...

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra Type-R
    What about Racing Logic? are they good? As what i saw they are pretty much same as Tein, I would say only different is Tein is made in Japan, Racing Logic is made in Taiwan.
    Is anyone use it before?

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by yakuza View Post
    What about Racing Logic? are they good? As what i saw they are pretty much same as Tein, I would say only different is Tein is made in Japan, Racing Logic is made in Taiwan.
    Is anyone use it before?
    RX-8 guys have the same problems with both these coilovers because the dimensions are almost the same. I reckon that Racing Logic coils are from the same manufacturer as D2. They are just different OEM brands.
    Last edited by aaronng; 04-03-2008 at 04:41 PM.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    d2=g4=k sports.
    bc= rip off of buddy club

Member Array
    Car:
    94 prelude h22a
    I have D2 emailing me from Taiwan pushing me to become a distributor for their products.

I honestly haven't heard any good things about their sussy.

Member Array
    Car:
    Crew for Hi-Comp Civic
    Everyone with a workshop is getting the same email. They are looking for a new Australian distributor but having trouble finding one.

Member Array
    Car:
    '11 WRX
    the question will always be asked because 'd2' is not a large enough word to search. As for the coilovers go for it good for street use

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by IZY-10 View Post
    the question will always be asked because 'd2' is not a large enough word to search. As for the coilovers go for it good for street use
    Yeah, you have to search for D2* instead.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    93 EG Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by SiReal View Post
    Tom,

Be prepared for flaming as alot of people who have never used them will say they are crap, even though, as said before, they have never used them.

People will say, stick to the branded stuff lke Tein, BuddyClub, etc, even though the lower and more commonly purchased models of those 'brand names' are all made in taiwan, mostly by the same factory with slight enhancemtns and distributed through different channels.

Both of my mates have used D2s. One has them very low on his ride, and has not had a single problem. They are excellent as street use suspension, low cost and will probably serve all the needs you require them for. He will swear by them.

I personalyl haevnt used them, but I have sat in them and was very impressed at their dampening for their price.

I say, go for it, provided it has a warranty with the purchase.
    I agree, I've been using them for about 3 months now, and they are great...

Member Array
    Car:
    EGTWO
    same with me i've found them very good, been using mine for bout 1.5 years now and not a single problem with them,