Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    97 R33 Skyline

b16 smoke. VTEC REH

hi i have a em1 with b16a2 now when i go fully sick vtec reh it blows alot of smoke i know it is ment to but because i have a full exhust system (apexi N1 Exhaust system) is that why it blows extra smoke thanks.

EDIT: its a whiteish smoke
    Last edited by EK1-2NV; 16-02-2008 at 10:51 AM.

Could have been more specific about what colour of smoke also, and doing some searches might of helped, but heres my problem http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84291

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    97 R33 Skyline
    thanks marco but its not blue and i know my engine is a1 been rebuilt. thanks anyway

if its just normal dark grey running rich smoke, and its not tuned , then nothing to worrya bout

midori Array
    Car:
    EK4
    lol @ going fully sick in vtec

should be normal..

Member Array
    Car:
    Rachel & Renee
    black dark smoke is ur car running rich when vtakk hits not sure about white.. should get it looked at though.. white smoke is bad news.
    Coup De Grace / Rachel

Built by Backyard Performance
    JDMyard / Autobarn Bankstown / Accurate Brake and Clutch Lidcombe / Performance Exhaust Northmead

so how to get rid of black smoke then?

get it tuned?

Member Array
    Car:
    CRX SiR turbo
    you can also reduce it by cleaning your engine out with some carbi cleaner, you see heaps of carbon build up come flying out of the exhaust. makes the car run abit smoother also

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by Limo View Post
    you can also reduce it by cleaning your engine out with some carbi cleaner, you see heaps of carbon build up come flying out of the exhaust. makes the car run abit smoother also
    Isn't that just the carbi cleaner burning up and leaving behind black residue?
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    Rachel & Renee
    maybe my vtakk not working but when i hit vtakk my frieds go black smoke come outta my ass lol isnt it becoz when u hit vtec ur car automatically runs rich to make sure the engines not starved of petrol? =S
    Coup De Grace / Rachel

Built by Backyard Performance
    JDMyard / Autobarn Bankstown / Accurate Brake and Clutch Lidcombe / Performance Exhaust Northmead

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1
    yeah it is

that is all
    "since we're both asian.. I'll look after you and chuck in King Springs with the wheels and tyres for $1050"