Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    94 CD5 04 600RR
    want to get exotic, why not splurge

Albert Einstein Two things are infinite: the universe & human stupidity; I'm not sure about the universe.

Put your location in your profile, makes referring help easier!

I know people with that amp....

Member Array
    Car:
    94 CD5 04 600RR
    not many i gather? most would drool but cant afford it...

wouldn't be alex in his civic you're talking about since we're on a honda forum?
    Albert Einstein Two things are infinite: the universe & human stupidity; I'm not sure about the universe.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK4K24
    i get the steps he get the steps, i get the amplifier he can not afford, high five!!!

Member Array
    Car:
    EG Si Hatchie
    yeah i second that audison, audiosystem and focal maybe even tru tech or arc audio. many better amps than those 2 brands
    Is this the end of my car modding days? Buying a house says so...

Member Array
    Car:
    94 CD5 04 600RR
    Quote Originally Posted by 55EXX View Post
    yeah i second that audison, audiosystem and focal maybe even tru tech or arc audio. many better amps than those 2 brands
    It's not about the product, it's about the MUSIC, always has been and always will be!!!

Think you know what's better, maybe take on Richard Clark's challenge and win yourself $10,000 USD for proving him wrong?

http://www.tom-morrow-land.com/tests...ll/rcrules.htm

Disabled Array
    Car:
    CD5 Accord VTi-S
    Quote Originally Posted by ICACHA View Post
    It's not about the product, it's about the MUSIC, always has been and always will be!!!

Think you know what's better, maybe take on Richard Clark's challenge and win yourself $10,000 USD for proving him wrong?

http://www.tom-morrow-land.com/tests...ll/rcrules.htm
    i have seen that quote before and it remains very true

at the end of the day most products around a similar price point will sound quite similar, there are rarely products that sound drastically better/worse that their counterparts.

leading on with a slightly unrelated rant, if i hear one more person say pdx's give 'that asian sound' i will be very not happy jan

Member Array
    Car:
    94 CD5 04 600RR
    i would like to know also WTF is that asian sound from asian manufactured amps?

are people really that stupid that they listen to what ever others tell them that are not in the know? i mean does an asian speaker play music back in asian?

lucky we dont stock too many european brands or our you would need an interpreter to come listen to the products we have on display

will be doing a total alpine system in a week in an australian car, maybe the owner would have to learn asian to listen to the system as it might sound asian? LMAO

Disabled Array
    Car:
    CD5 Accord VTi-S
    Quote Originally Posted by ICACHA View Post
    i would like to know also WTF is that asian sound from asian manufactured amps?

are people really that stupid that they listen to what ever others tell them that are not in the know? i mean does an asian speaker play music back in asian?

lucky we dont stock too many european brands or our you would need an interpreter to come listen to the products we have on display

will be doing a total alpine system in a week in an australian car, maybe the owner would have to learn asian to listen to the system as it might sound asian? LMAO
    perhaps try a back to back comparison with a chesky disk and a j-pop cd and see how it performs...

lol I went into Car Audio Excellence in Perth which is owned by a backward thinking tool.

He describes that "asian sound" as clarity and bassless to suit the music of asia.

Member Array
    Car:
    94 CD5 04 600RR
    did you tell him to look for another line of work as hes got no idea what hes talking about? it would be fun to go from store to store and see which stores actually help the customer rather than BS to them, bonus would be having a laugh every time you walk out the door hahahaha

should of told him its about the music and the way it was produced not the brand hahahaha