Threaded View

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5.9, EF9, EL2

2008 ACCORD - It's HERE (with pics)

had my first customer test-drive today at PRESTIGE HONDA - a VTi-L (2.4L) was very nice.. that chassis still amazes me how sporty it feels !!

The transmission is exceptionally smooth and silky - it makes the previous model seem relatively clunky !! the paddle shift is a great addition also.. I didnt push the engine as it only had 20Km on the dial but the low down torque was impressive.

Apologies as the photos are just from my phone and I didnt get the chance to take any interior shots or under-hood..

very very nice car mr honda

New Logo / Badge - actually looks metal instead of just chrome-plated plastic.. though is prob still placcy

At the HONDA AUSTRALIA Training day we had an FN2 Pace-Car with VIC plate [RED-H]..

VTiL (New Colour)

I 'only' got to drive the V6-L. The VCM was seamless and the 202Kw 3.5L was as you'd expect - Exceptional !!

VTi

we Already had a VTiL registered today as a DEMO:

5-Series anyone ?

I think a good job - a HUGE improvement over the old model !!!
    if anyone has any questions on specs and pricing or anything just post below.
    Last edited by VT3C; 21-02-2008 at 11:53 PM.