09 jazz
    thx for ur comment mate
    Quote Originally Posted by normanchun View Post
    notiable ?

Your ride is sexy enough to be noticed

Member Array
    Car:
    08 Accord V6-L (Black)
    Just been cruising around and using the Nav. It is sooooooo much better than the Euro Nav by miles!! I really, really mean it! The best part is the AI improvement and voice directions. You only get told once about the next turn, not over and over like the euro. I has a much smarter interface. There is a hard key for adjusting the monitor backlight and map colours (day, night, or off). In the euro it was very easy to miss a turn because of inacuracy - now it zooms in with countdown progress bar as you approach the corner. I am still discovering it - will post some more feedback soon.

Mate, I am the happiest bloke in the world! THIS CAR IS SIMPLY THE BEST!!!! People judge it by it's appearance - but when you get in and drive for an hour or so.. WOW!!!!!!! I never believe it would be this good. My wife now wants it as her car! She didn't like it a first and thought Euro looked better. She told the neighbours it was her car.. and that I am going to get a sports car soon (a 2009 S2000 clubby please God!). LOL!!!
    Last edited by EuroBro; 05-04-2008 at 08:40 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    08 Accord V6-L (Black)
    btw.. Should I apply for a job on Top Gear?? haha!

Quote Originally Posted by dyljoy View Post
    thx for ur comment mate
    So are u gonna add extra things on it except the kit ?

Member Array
    Car:
    09 jazz
    haha, agree with u, mate, this car just simply the best. enjoy!!
    PS: u will get S2k in 09? woo, so envy! can u take me a ride when u get it? haha!

Member Array
    Car:
    09 jazz
    ya, mugen visor, Advan AVS T7 18' rim in gold with brand new short rays nuts as well. The nuts is ready, just wait for his mate(RIM),haha. These are what i want to attach on my car so far...

Quote Originally Posted by normanchun View Post
    So are u gonna add extra things on it except the kit ?
    Last edited by dyljoy; 06-04-2008 at 02:09 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    08 Accord V6-L (Black)
    ya, mugen visor, Advan AVS T7 18' rim in gold with brand new short rays nuts as well. The nuts is ready, just wait for his mate(RIM),haha. These are what i want to attach on my car so far...
    Oh man these are wicked rims, and will look sizzlin on your ride. What are they worth?

Quote Originally Posted by EuroBro View Post
    Oh man these are wicked rims, and will look sizzlin on your ride. What are they worth?
    I am interested in as well

Member Array
    Car:
    09 jazz
    I got it from Japan Yahoo auction site, one of trader in ozhonda can bid for us after deposit taken. I paid for around AUD$2100 for them with tyres, they are 2nd hand but still good value as brand new set(rim only) cost over 2500 from Advan's offical site.

Member Array
    Car:
    09 jazz
    Hi, everyone. Just top up my 2nd tank of my V6L. My first tank done 490km by 63L fuel but not light on yet. It achieve 12.8L/100km. The result is alright due to it still remain brand new condition. I may keep record it to see how much it can improve the fuel ecom by VCM engine later.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Hi, everyone. Just top up my 2nd tank of my V6L. My first tank done 490km by 63L fuel but not light on yet. It achieve 12.8L/100km. The result is alright due to it still remain brand new condition. I may keep record it to see how much it can improve the fuel ecom by VCM engine later.
    Let us know how the 2nd tank goes. I don't trust the 1st tank.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2