Threaded View

Team YCD President Array
    Car:
    Honbaru Yum Cha

Ford TX3 Turbos Are Snails and R32 GTSTs are FAST

Monday Arvo, Red one.. Saw an A/F ratio gauge on the A pillar so I thought I give it a go, he was a kid, so cool pretending like nothing is gonna happen LOL.. Lights go green and off I went and owned him from off the line .. My GF told me she him giving me a thumbs up after the race when he overtook me.. Such a gracious fella...

----------
    On the Eastern, I had 4 on board including me and I took on the R32 GTST, I could keep up with him and edged up towards him from third gear onwards till redline and changed to fourth... After the race, he told me he's got FMIC, Boost controller, BOV and pod... and boy his BOV was loud and sweeeeeet! He got 3 persons on board... so fair handicap :P

Like I said before, Turbos are faster off the line, but the Euros.. with the high RPM and speed.. we EUROs catch up .. Thanks to our short ratio
    Last edited by EuroAccord13; 28-08-2004 at 05:06 AM.
    146.8Kws @ Wheels Diesel CL9 Euro (SOLD), 2009 Honda VT Shadow, NC PRHT Mazda MX-5, Boxing SG Forester, Honda Civic Sport
    RenaultSport RS265 Trophy+

Team Yum Cha Daily - The Dim Sum Revolution

OzHonda's Public Relations Guru