Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    96" VTIR Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by jaybot View Post
    R u Guys trying to be funny? coz this is the single fuglyist mod i ever seen in my life... i honestly can't think any internal mods can be as ugly looking as this one. looks like some one chucked a random part of from a GYM machine in to the back of the car... TBH
    Quote Originally Posted by ek4-guy View Post
    how solid would these things be in a side impact crash

i've always wanted somthing like this for saftey purpose but thought that a single piece design would be stronger
    Are you just stupid or are you playing dumb didn't you read my last post that was only 2 posts above yours

The answer to your question is no I'm not trying to be funny I would actually be interested in something like this for saftey reasons. You see I have a 2 yearold son that I'm concerned about. My car being an ek4 there is no rear centre mounting point for a baby seat and this means he has to sit to the side. This worries me incase of a side impact accident as being on the edge there is no room for the body of the car to crush in

Yes they may not look the best and yes I did call it's sexy but my comment was was more related to function (saftey) aswell as being polite

So please don't mistake my politeness for arrogance or humour
    Last edited by ek4-guy; 30-12-2008 at 08:19 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    I too thought it would look out of place and didn't want it there but I went ahead with the mod hoping the benefits would out weigh that.
    Well on my car there are major benefits with having this bar in and it did not take me long to want to have a little sqiz at it and admire how Tuff it looks.Ohhhh Yeahhhh Sex-ay-ness!!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    FN2 type R
    Quote Originally Posted by ek4-guy View Post
    Are you just stupid or are you playing dumb didn't you read my last post that was only 2 posts above yours

The answer to your question is no I'm not trying to be funny I would actually be interested in something like this for saftey reasons. You see I have a 2 yearold son that I'm concerned about. My car being an ek4 there is no rear centre mounting point for a baby seat and this means he has to sit to the side. This worries me incase of a side impact accident as being on the edge there is no room for the body of the car to crush in

Yes they may not look the best and yes I did call it's sexy but my comment was was more related to function (saftey) aswell as being polite

So please don't mistake my politeness for arrogance or humour
    1 If you are polit, you won't call other people stupid.
    2 my comment was only refer to how the bar looks and not how it function.
    3 I rly thought you guys were been funny. coz... functionality aside, this mods ain't a looker.
    4. for safty, this ain't going to imporve any thing, on a side impact, the bolts on both end could fly off, and you can get people who seat in the car hurt badly. you want do it right? go for a half roll cage. or for the safety of your son, get an accord or some thing.

Member Array
    Car:
    EG Si Hatchie
    clearer pic of how it mounts to stock unmodified bolts
    Is this the end of my car modding days? Buying a house says so...

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    Wow.That paint does look sexy as sh!t!

Member Array
    Car:
    EG Si Hatchie
    i used the middle of the 3 shades in the killrust range. hammered is the dimple effect. was tossing up between black for a stealth look but just loved the charcoal one too much. wheel centres in this colour would be hot too.

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    And U got a photo of the product ON THE SHELF!!

Good job.

Member Array
    Car:
    A black one
    QUOTE=jaybot;2059689]1 If you are polit, you won't call other people stupid.
    2 my comment was only refer to how the bar looks and not how it function.
    3 I rly thought you guys were been funny. coz... functionality aside, this mods ain't a looker.
    4. for safty, this ain't going to imporve any thing, on a side impact, the bolts on both end could fly off, and you can get people who seat in the car hurt badly. you want do it right? go for a half roll cage. or for the safety of your son, get an accord or some thing.[/QUOTE]

Jaybot u noob. Darryl ASKED if you were stupid, he didnt call you stupid. Now you are stupid and you look supid.

Yes it doesnt look that good but im sure it would do the job its designed to do.
    Last edited by Gio; 31-12-2008 at 06:21 AM.
    Anyone selling a black ek1 facelift Hood (OEM)?? PM ME

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    C'mon Gio,no need for that.

Member Array
    Car:
    EG Si Hatchie
    why can't we all just get along! lol

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    YEAH! Where's the LOVE???

hehehe

Member Array
    Car:
    datsun 200b
    i am having trouble finding one of these bars

bezza help! lol
    VTEC+Turbo=dirty underpants