Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    06 civic vti
    window problem as well. It might be better if the civic was built back in japon. Had a ek civic sedan before and had now problems with the car wat so ever. J-2007 did your friend take it back to honda??? I guess if honda did nothing it might be worth wild to go to your states fair trading department to see if they can do any thing about it. Having the engine blow on a new car is pretty bad.

there is a click sound every time I step on the break?.. any1 have that problem?? its not really a problem.. just a small click sound.. kinda annoying..

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic FD1 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick108 View Post
    there is a click sound every time I step on the break?.. any1 have that problem?? its not really a problem.. just a small click sound.. kinda annoying..
    That happened to me before but it slowly goes away, i dont know what it is but i was thinking it could be the temperature.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 FD1 93 EG4

If its Auto, that could probably be just the safety lock unlocking the shift stick in order for you to shift into Drive/Reverse etc.

Where is the sound precisely coming from? Thingking abt it again..I cud be wrong since u said everytime u hit the brakes.

well the sound comes everytime I step on the brake pedal.. =S.. somedays it doesnt have it tho.. =S.. so kinda weird..

on really hot days the car seems to lag a tiny bit when trying to start up the ignition :|
    should i be worried?!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CTR FN2R
    does anyone else reckon the headlights on their FN2R CTR are weak?

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Civic FD1, 08 Lancer
    Quote Originally Posted by gerard View Post
    only other grip is when I go uphill, noticed the auto reluctant to change up even when I ease up on the throttle (seems to hang on to 4000revs for ages).
    I think the transmission designed like that so that you're always near peak torque or something.

well the sound comes everytime I step on the brake pedal.. =S.. somedays it doesnt have it tho.. =S.. so kinda weird..
    That happened in my parents' Jaguar. It's probably the transmission lock and your dealer/service centre should fix it ASAP. I know how annoying it is because it turned me off from driving the Jag because it annoyed me so much.

Quote Originally Posted by anu View Post
    does anyone else reckon the headlights on their FN2R CTR are weak?
    If they are anything like the FD, then yes. Can't remember which magazine I read but it showed the FD's beam and said it was the weakest of all the cars up for review. IIRC it was probably COTY from 06.
    Last edited by JaCe; 09-03-2008 at 04:23 PM. Reason: Combining multiple posts into one
    FD1 & CZ4A Driver.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    8th Gen Civic Vti
    its probably your brake pads moving in the caliper. Its quiet common. You will notice it nearly every time you go from drive to reverse and only on the first application of the brakes. The dealer should be able to rectify it for you by using some anti squel paste or the like

I have had the window problem and i also have a bad flat spot in the fly by wire throttle. The cruise control is also not very accurate and Honda claim that the speed can vary 4klm above and below the set speed and it is acceptable....

Quote Originally Posted by JaCe View Post
    If they are anything like the FD, then yes. Can't remember which magazine I read but it showed the FD's beam and said it was the weakest of all the cars up for review. IIRC it was probably COTY from 06.
    i drove an 01 7t gen gli before, and then when 1st time i drive FD at night, it actually A lot brighter and better than the 7th Gen...

Bye2 Honda... Hello Mazda family

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Civic FD1, 08 Lancer
    Quote Originally Posted by denot View Post
    i drove an 01 7t gen gli before, and then when 1st time i drive FD at night, it actually A lot brighter and better than the 7th Gen...
    LOL it's been a while since I've seen the stock halogens. I swapped to some crappy Autojoy ones pretty quick, and then to some Crystalvisions, and then now I hae my HIDs.
    FD1 & CZ4A Driver.

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1 - RB1
    Quote Originally Posted by ido09s View Post
    its probably your brake pads moving in the caliper. Its quiet common. You will notice it nearly every time you go from drive to reverse and only on the first application of the brakes. The dealer should be able to rectify it for you by using some anti squel paste or the like

I have had the window problem and i also have a bad flat spot in the fly by wire throttle. The cruise control is also not very accurate and Honda claim that the speed can vary 4klm above and below the set speed and it is acceptable....
    yap, happen with my odc too. but the honda specialize garage (not dealer) said it's from the caliper. nothing too worry. not haven't double check yet with dealer. but know already 2 years, nothing bad happen
    Big Brake Kit with Slotted rotor and Braided Line for FD
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...009-Direct-Fit