Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    yeh its basically chunkier, bit of the lexus/toyota land cruiser look at the front i reckon.
    WDM. World Domestic Market.

Subaru y0!

Memory oF A PIMP'n Euro Array
    Car:
    Bavarian Motor Works
    Hopefully its a facelift because it doesn't look that much different....

Looks more sportier though...

Member Array
    Car:
    1974 civic
    all the new hondas are going down hill with looks. We got an 05 jazz at work last week and the VTIS is one ugly thing.

its got same engine, i thought they would add a few more kws but nah.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    The market at which the CRV is aimed for requires torque at low to middle revs. Hence the relatively low peak power compared to sedans. But if you limit the sedans and the CRV to below 4000rpm and compare the dynos, you'll find that the CRV makes more power than the sedans in that range. That's why they are not chasing after peak power figures.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

what about nissan xtrail, its same price but i think got 132 kws of power and a decent amount of torque when compared to the crv. I reken this deserves few more kws

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    The Xtrail's engine is highly tuned. From what I heard, the engine is shared with the Nissan Sentra SE-R in USA, which is their top range Sports Sedan. Basically it is a Nissan Pulsar with racing seats, suspension, brakes and interior. So they tuned this engine pretty well. Basically it's like Honda building the 140kW Euro, and putting the engine into the CRV. Just that Honda decided not to........

Quote Originally Posted by aaronng
    The Xtrail's engine is highly tuned. From what I heard, the engine is shared with the Nissan Sentra SE-R in USA, which is their top range Sports Sedan. Basically it is a Nissan Pulsar with racing seats, suspension, brakes and interior. So they tuned this engine pretty well. Basically it's like Honda building the 140kW Euro, and putting the engine into the CRV. Just that Honda decided not to........
    it would be great if they did though. i wonder if the put there 5 speed semi auto in there or is it still 4 speed, i think i did read the current crv has 4 speed auto but not too sure.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by Faiz
    it would be great if they did though. i wonder if the put there 5 speed semi auto in there or is it still 4 speed, i think i did read the current crv has 4 speed auto but not too sure.
    I've rented the X-Trail. It's a 4 speed auto. No semi auto. You do get to choose 2WD, 4WD or Auto (uses 2WD but when the wheel slips, then it switches to 4WD) through a little dial on the left of the steering wheel. The dashboard where the speedo, tacho and the rest of the instruments are in the middle of the car like the Toyota Echo!!!!!! YUCK

It's not really luxurious like the Euro base model, and the Luxury model will beat the top of the range X-Trail in everything except offroad.

i love the nissan mxima v6 engine and exterior. The sad thing is the chasis and suspension of the car is.. well what can i say, its no euro in handling. Its got no steering feel or road feel.

doesnt really look different..

Looks more aggressive I reckon
    Better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it.