Odyssey 2000 and FERODO Disk pads squeal

I have bought disk pads (FERODO) for Honda Odyssey 2000 (7 seats) 2.3 liter, from SuperCheap Auto.

But disk pads keep get squealing, I know they were not genuion, but what would other brands (other than honda genuine) be recommended to buy ?

Thanks

Ozhonda Subscriber Array
    Car:
    RX450h / RB3
    Quote Originally Posted by zillah View Post
    I have bought disk pads (FERODO) for Honda Odyssey 2000 (7 seats) 2.3 liter, from SuperCheap Auto.

But disk pads keep get squealing, I know they were not genuion, but what would other brands (other than honda genuine) be recommended to buy ?

Thanks
    there is none other than genuine one, most of them will make a squeking noise

Member Array
    Car:
    EG civic
    Why use anything but genuine. No increase in breaking performance, noisy and will probably chew your discs out earlier. Get the honda pads.

Member Array
    Car:
    EG3
    ^ cheaper alternative comes to mind in response. People skimp out, simple, the average Joe who knows nothing about long term effects will always go the cheaper option.
    Why hello there

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Which model of Ferodo pads did you get? I found the Excel to be less squealy but didn't have the initial bite of the oem pads.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2