Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2007 JAZZ VTI - S Auto

Talking Gday from Sydney

Gday,

Just brought a JAZZ 2007 VTI - S with CVT automatic. Just using it as a car for the Mrs and a run around car to the shops ect. ect. When we go away I use my car.

Anyway thought I would join and and have a chat about a few things. I have already read the IPOD adaptor, so will start with that.

What is it with the few negative threads in regards to the CVT. I thought it drove nice.

Anyway take it easy.

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1
    welcome to OzHonda Toli, IMHO, i'm just not a big fan of autos all together. unless its in a ferrari or something. most mass produced autos are just pure dog boxes. but i guess if its just your run around car its ok.
    OMG!!! VTEC JUST KICKED IN YO!!!

Member Array
    Welcome mate...

CVT or Manual... different horses for different courses i suppose, but for a run around like you mentioned I would have gone CVT also.

Enjoy

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2007 JAZZ VTI - S Auto
    Cheers guys,

Mclovin I tested the auto in the swift and I liked the CVT in the Jazz so much better. It just never is in the wrong gear, could not complain.

hey Jarkz what else would you buy a jazz for besides being a run around.

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1
    yeah guess ur right. its just that i worked at a european car dealership as a mechanic and got to experience a lot of autos. all never shifted when told ( sometimes 2 sec delays) which is can be very dangerous. i guess CVT is different though as it doest have to shift between gears. and as i mentioned, if its just for running to the shops and back why wouldnt you go auto.
    OMG!!! VTEC JUST KICKED IN YO!!!

Member Array
    Have a look a this thread as far as appearance goes to get some ideas on what the jazz boys get up to.

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68547

If you looking at performance upgrades most of it is covered on here,

if not make another thread in the noob or jazz section & the jazz boys will sort you out.