Member Array
    Car:
    b&w eh, blurple ek

Fitting on a rear lip (EG sedan)

Hey ppls my lips arrived today. Got them from NSPYRE, awesome guy.
    Front

Rear

Anyhow, the front seems pretty simple to fit on, came with a bunch of self tapping screws so i can't do much wrong using those.

The back has me a bit confused

As you can see, there are 2 s/z shaped brackets, 6 self tapping screws, 2 big nuts and bolts and one small (black) nut and bolt. That's all there was, and no the package wasn't opened before i did it so no parts are missing.

Does anyone here have a clue about where those might go or if you've put on a lip onto a rear bar let me know how.

Thanx in advance
    Life is like a box of chocolates
    It doesn't last as long for fat people

i think nuts and bolts would go with that s/z shaped bracket =P and that s/z shaped bracket would be mounting in the middle or somewhere around there to hold the rear lip up. wish mine came with those =9

self taping screws most likely would be on the sides. and looks like it goes on the s/z bracket too ( the smaller hole)
    EVOLUTIONOZ - The Australian Evo Community

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R>AH>EK>DC2
    Quote Originally Posted by kn1ghtm4r3 View Post
    i think nuts and bolts would go with that s/z shaped bracket =P and that s/z shaped bracket would be mounting in the middle or somewhere around there to hold the rear lip up. wish mine came with those =9

self taping screws most likely would be on the sides. and looks like it goes on the s/z bracket too ( the smaller hole)
    What he said ^^^
    SPAMMAPS
    Carburettor|Nation

that mikey G guy is the biggest shit talker ive ever met..
    in the space of 15minutes he sold two sets of wheels. claims a guy under the username DNT-CRY bought them!

Member Array
    Car:
    b&w eh, blurple ek
    Fitted on the lips today. What a mission. The rear which i thought would give me headaches went on with no probs. Once i took off the rear bar it was easy to see what goes where. The front on the other hand, well i came close to regretting i got it, but i didn't.

I thought i could fit in on w/out taking the bumper off but noooooooo. No big deal, got that off. Next it was hitting the foglight covers (cracked one ). Went to put the lip on, if doesn't fit . Those who tried to fit on a hatch lip onto a sedan bumper would know what happened. It was a bit too short on the sides, not as bad as a hatch one (i tried that so i know how short they are) but still short. If i get one side on the edge of the bumper where the wheel arch is there is no way the other would fit on. And its not a hatch lip, it has a sticker on the back, 'Mugen style, 92-95 civic sedan, Made in Taiwan <-----guessing that's why.

So i ended up cutting the end tabs off and screwing it on from the side. Used black screws so the don't stick out like dogs balls but you can still notice them . Not blaming the seller for this, not his fault. Maybe when i get them all painted i can get the ppl to fiberglass the ends onto the bumper permanently or something

Pics time

love the chunkyness of it
    And hopefully one day it will look like this

thought that last pic was urs lol. was thinking wow he is quick with diys lol

not diggin the rear lights but thats my personal pref. everything else looks good
    EVOLUTIONOZ - The Australian Evo Community

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R>AH>EK>DC2
    DUDE SCREW PAINTING IT WHITE!

Looks really good

Once again It looks awesome dude

But as kn1ghtm4r3 said not digging the lights
    SPAMMAPS
    Carburettor|Nation

that mikey G guy is the biggest shit talker ive ever met..
    in the space of 15minutes he sold two sets of wheels. claims a guy under the username DNT-CRY bought them!

Member Array
    Car:
    b&w eh, blurple ek
    yeah i know, i'm over the lights too, they are remains of my ricer stage, the stickers have gone, the gauges have been moved but somehow the lights have remained. Dunno what to replace them with, maybe stockies for a while til i come across some red/clear combination

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC2
    hey mate, nice to see how they look wen its on as others said, dont paint it, i reckon it looks sweet how it is cause u got the bonnet and havent colour-coded the sides so it all matches.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EG8 Civic
    yeh like NSPYRE said and everyone else looks top with the black bonnet and black lips looks like a street car, the boys in the northern suburbs of melb would froth if they saw that cuz all they see here are well VL's poor kids

WTB: DRAGONBALL Z DVD'S (USED)