Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    '03 BB AP1
    hmm yeah couldn't seem to move it anywhere, but i'll give it another crack this weekend probably, yeah can barely fit two hands in there if its necessary.. battery gets int he way. ahh yeah im thinking mine was damaged through transit too..

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic FD2
    I just DIY my headlight to HID, its 9006
    07 FD2...HID...CustomFrontSpoiler...Intake...Muffler. ..KingSpring...

Some one gotta help me here, I saw the "Valentines day cruise nsw" photos where they all had their low beams on... but the parkers were off.

When I have my low beams on my parkers are on as well.. and it looks a bit funny cos it's a blue low beam light next to the OEM yellow parker... Is there something wrong with my lights?
    07 FD1 - Pics
    Full Mugen Kit
    TopFuel zero-1000 SRI
    18" Rays G-Games 99b
    OzHonda sticker x 2

Member Array
    Car:
    FDrive
    when im on my lows, my parkers are on as well.. wats wrong wif that?

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 BB AP1
    Quote Originally Posted by markCivicVti View Post
    Some one gotta help me here, I saw the "Valentines day cruise nsw" photos where they all had their low beams on... but the parkers were off.

When I have my low beams on my parkers are on as well.. and it looks a bit funny cos it's a blue low beam light next to the OEM yellow parker... Is there something wrong with my lights?
    Just get some LED parkers =D. and nah the valentines pics they all have them on - just most have white/blue LED parkers which may or may not show up properly in a photograph.

And yes my parkers are on too with low beams - i think thats meant to happen isnt it? =/.. otherwise we got a biiig problem here.

Member Array
    Car:
    10 Honda GE Fit
    was it hard installin HID for the FD2? anything that i needa pay attention to?

Just picked up some HB4 Phillips Blue Vision, H11 Phillips Crystal Vision and some W5 Phillips Blue Vision Parkers - hoping it will look good

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 BB AP1
    the h11 crystals aren't as white as you might want.. still a yellow tinge to it, but its good for driving at night in dark streets. needs a higher Kelvin that 4100K... too yellow =[

Member Array
    Car:
    FDrive
    took these photos a while ago.. before i placed on FD2R kit and had my Ps

euro opti blue xenon 9006 HB4 12V 55W 4200K
    zoom LED globe parkers lights blue

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 BB AP1
    where u get thsoe bulbs from? they halogens? and do they actually look that blue/white in real life? where u get the zoom parkers btw?

Member Array
    Car:
    FDrive
    low beams are xenons.. its white and has a small tinge of blue.. ordered them from modyourcar but they dont sell em anymore

the parkers are heaps more bluer than the low beams, got those at paddys markets flemington

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 BB AP1
    ohh.. hmm 4200K.. i have 4750K halogens and their blue as from further away but clean white up close - no blue tinge up close.. =/. and havn't u got any problems with the blue parkers? ive had cops stare mine off and their just pure white