Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic EU

Civic 01 Vi Hatch suspension

Hi,
    Does anyone know if I can fit any other civic's suspension into mine?
    I've been desperately looking for bargains for used springs & shocks but no one sells for Civic vi hatch.
    So i guess the other option is installing the suspension thats originally meant for other civic but has the same dimension..
    Anyone familiar with civic vi suspension?

Cheers,
    Larkk

Member Array
    Car:
    Milano Red FN2R
    Well id say if your where looking for replacement springs best bet would be some Kings Springs you can pick them up for really cheap (Ebay) + lwrs your car HEHE

or maybe you can look under aprts for sale and see if you can find anything

Hope this Helps

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic EU
    Quote Originally Posted by amato2 View Post
    Well id say if your where looking for replacement springs best bet would be some Kings Springs you can pick them up for really cheap (Ebay) + lwrs your car HEHE

or maybe you can look under aprts for sale and see if you can find anything

Hope this Helps
    I checked any kind of websites that sells suspensions, inc ebay & parts for sale, couldnt find one for my Civic vi Hatch. Maybe because it's not very popular, and they only have the 3doors model in US.

My question will be, can I fit suspension from other car into mine? There are alot of cases where you have to get suspension that originally for other models, even from other make.
    Or what about from the closest relative, Civic Si (US Version)?

Parts for Vi hatch is just too rare

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz EVO IX
    yeah i know what you mean i'm looking for parts for it also and can't find stuff

US has completely different stuff. Don't buy for VI, i got stung already
    Evo IX - THE FINAL EVOLUTION

Member Array
    Car:
    1998 BB6 Prelude VTiR
    Selby have swaybars (sales@superiorsuspension.com.au), they work wonders on them, and there's a few spring manufacturers around - Kings should make them. Koni should make shocks, Bilstein do too.

Plenty of options out there

Member Array
    Car:
    Milano Red FN2R
    I jumped onto the Kings website for ya and had a look i have attached the PDF from their site with has your car listed as well as part numbers for the Kings Springs

http://www.kingsprings.com/kings_master_catalogue.pdf

Also have you checked more popular places like Pedders and Monroe to see if they have any suspension parts for your car... At least one of the three companies i have stated will have parts for your car trust me!!

See how ya go, Quick question though are you buying new stuff cause the ones you got a bust or are you replacing them cause you wana make it handle better + being lwrd??

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic EU
    Quote Originally Posted by amato2 View Post
    I jumped onto the Kings website for ya and had a look i have attached the PDF from their site with has your car listed as well as part numbers for the Kings Springs

http://www.kingsprings.com/kings_master_catalogue.pdf

Also have you checked more popular places like Pedders and Monroe to see if they have any suspension parts for your car... At least one of the three companies i have stated will have parts for your car trust me!!

See how ya go, Quick question though are you buying new stuff cause the ones you got a bust or are you replacing them cause you wana make it handle better + being lwrd??
    Yeah i checked Kingsprings catalogue, couldnt find SL spring for my car (ES,EU), only low spring..
    Checked pedder, doesnt have one too. And isnt monroe makes for stock suspension replacement?

I'm just replacing suspensions for lowering purpose only, not too low tho.

Wow thanks for the warning Limbo, however one part from Si/EP3 that I know will fit in my car is the projector headlight. I'm hunting for one too