Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Winner! Array
    Car:
    dc2
    oh no... vteck yo syndrone

sorry, im going to prudent here, forgive me, but uve asked.

u want something unique? imo, the color is gross (i hate green cars) but its unique so u can keep that. take off the wing. get new dark colored interior - even stock, sell the gzeros, have 1 -thats ONE- muffler.... and thats a good start.

u want to be unique, keep it closer to stock. every tom dick and harry, bazza, shazza, and mohammed, has these mods. "unique" has been played out imo. nowadays "unique" is just like everyone else

so i suggest, think about what u really want, and make it happen. its your car. do what makes u happy!
    when do we hit vtec?

If you like being paranoid then buy the car.

Most show car owners get paranoid when they're 2 metres away from their car.

If your a poor student ur probably better off getting sumthing less extreme, as any damage to the car would blast a pretty big hole in ur bank bal.

Overall i wouldn't buy it, doesn't appeal to me.

Member Array
    Car:
    '94 CRX
    i dunno if g is still selling his car but he had quite a good condition gen 2 with a b16a in it (he was having trouble selling because he lived in canberra)

also it's highly doubtfull he has a 2001 engine in there justbecause you need a cable clutch for that car not a hydro. and i don't think anyone could be bothered converting that. well... then again

-=2ds

Newcomer Array
    shiz bang, i guess i see you point. i luv crx's and guess this one is overdone. dang i wish this style would be in

Moderator Array
    Car:
    s2k,ED,EG
    i like the car but ask urself do you rather like doing a car up urself or rather buy1 done which is done up already???

'99 DC2R/'88 CRX Array
    Car:
    DC2R/CRX
    There are so many nicer looking 2G CRXs. That one to me screams rice big time. I have a feeling there's a 747 looking for its missing wing right now.

Ever heard the term "making a sow's ear from a silk purse"? That thing puts a sow's ear to shame.

17,000? What a waste... for a few grand more get a EM1 VTiR Civic Coupe. Or find a car that hasn't been beaten by the ugly stick.

If you want a 2G CRX (and I can understand you wanting one) , get a better looking one for half that price and then do a few subtle mods that don't detract from its look. You may stand a chance of getting your money back when you decide to sell.
    '99 DC2R, '90 BMW E30 318is, '88 CRX

get a del sol crx thats already got a few things done to it

Thumbs down

too much money for a car that is 15 years old... and ask ur self y after spening 40gs on a car would u sell it..... i think i have to say no i would not buy it. not even for 10k personally i would get a 96-97 ek4 vtir civic but thats my taste... u could by the newer CRX for about 15k and spend the rest on mods.... have u asked about insurance??? (that would be the first thing i would ask) and if i spent 40gs on my car... i would not park it at school so every other jelous prick could key it... but if i saw that car parked in the street i would bye a car cover and put it on it so no one else had to be blinded by the crewl treatment that it has had

Member Array
    Car:
    usdm whore
    white leather seats and floors?...what happens when its rainin and ur drenched in water.
    what happens if there's a speed hump in front of you.
    think about the cons when buying show car not just the pro's
    and since ur a student im sare that this is gonna be the onli source of transport for you.?

u know wat? buy a cheap one for around 9-10 in an alright condition and put a typer r engine and it will fly pass any turbo street performance upgrade PLUS plenty of money left over for cosmetics..... wih 17gs for THAT car? i use it to get a different one and will do better MUCH better

Member Array
    Car:
    del sol
    Thumbs down for me toO... wayy too over done.. yucky green colour, wayyy over done interior...

like da1only said.. grab a dc2r if u can :P
    Quote Originally Posted by z3lda
    ey, was drivin a honda city before...
    felt like the biggest poofter in the world..LOL

Member Array
    Car:
    Oldschool EF
    Definetly one of the best CRX's in Australia.?????????

.. . no way mine is the best
    ehheehehe

Anways, this car is begging to be scratched, broken into, vandalized by some hoons out there.
    So dont get !!!

$17,000 can be better spent.
    Or u can buy My crx..for $16k..hehe with much time and love spent on it.