Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    was a honda
    fast enuf..........but if i wanna real fix..........i jump on my crotch rocket!.........hehehe

Ill beatin all those cars mentioned and thats with a full sound system.. im not that all a good driver but ok.
    but yeah u shouldnt have any problems if ur a good driver...good luck and just face it if u loose...

IMO the fun part about racing is not knowing how your gonna compare against the other car, it adds to the addrenaline of it. If you know your gonna beat the car then whats the point??

If you loose just give the other driver a thumbs up and continue on with ur life Your never gonna have the quickest car on the road anyways.

Member Array
    Car:
    EKFOUR, GSXR750
    I have muched quite a few cars in my ek4 vtir, these include:

Twin Turbo Soarer
    Honda Accord Euro
    Holden Commodore VP V6
    Holden Commodore VR V6
    Holden Commodore VX S V6
    Ford BA Ute V6
    Ford AU XR6 Ute
    Suzuki Swift GTI
    Subaru Liberty GT
    Range Rover V8
    Holden Vectra

This is all i can think of atm.

But i have been beaten by a commo v6 in the wet cause i got too much wheel spin, a CRX Delsol, probly due to me carrying an extra passenger the fat bastard, a Nissan R33 GTSt, why did that happen? and a DC2r.

My car is pretty much stock.

I've raced heaps of car with my ek4, and basically the civic can give alot of cars a run for their money, it just depends on how you launch and change gears.
    i need vtak!!

Member Array
    Car:
    SLOCAR
    J-Mun I will race against you if you wish.. Stock for stock

ur right depends on the driver and i have found that when the air is cold it loves to scream... but having to watch my car being impounded one sunday night... makes me agree with one of the first post keep it on the track...

^^ ouch that sounds painful ! =\

dude, re ftos... i reckon it's a drivers race... i had a good race with a friends version R (ie. best version of FTO)... he got me on launch but from there on it was just even (i was behind but he couldn't pull)...

then again, my car was stock with intake and he had extractors, exhaust, intake and a vafc. *shrugs*.

Member Array
    Car:
    BLZ-ARW001
    ah well, thanks guys given me the much needed boost of morale.. kept thinking the vtec wasnt enuff.. but obviously the vtec will give most cars the run for their money.. jus watched a video clip of an ep3 goin nuts driven by sum ol school formula 1 driver.. some CRAZY gear shifting.. if any of u's in melb, we should organise sum meet maybe.. all ek4's.. hatchies or coupes..

Member Array
    Car:
    del sol
    But if u wanna run just for fun... u can see how u compare to an EG breeze =).. im from melb..

but seriously, im running a b16a and i take commodores (the v6 variety), quite easily at lights....
    I can take my friends gen4 Prelude JDM h22a upto gear 3, then he begins to take me..his car is very very fast for almost stock.. has a big kill list

But there is not much respect in dragging in my opinion.. learning how to shift in succsession is not hard and the car u drive is all according to the money you spend on it..
    Quote Originally Posted by z3lda
    ey, was drivin a honda city before...
    felt like the biggest poofter in the world..LOL

Winner! Array
    Car:
    dc2
    s13 k.... no way. afai understand it... they are sr20det. even stock form, im pretty sure they will pull away pretty quick.

now full 2.5 zorst on b18c would slam that K... but i dunnoa nything bout the b16a running it.

just be happy u got honda! w00t w00t
    when do we hit vtec?

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasm
    I have muched quite a few cars in my ek4 vtir, these include:

Twin Turbo Soarer

My car is pretty much stock.

Really a TT soarer!!! i never ran against one before, but i thought they were quick like low 14s 1/4mile!!!!
    i ran against a v8 auto i think...but he pulled out as i pulled away in 2nd