Newcomer Array
    Car:
    06 & 07 Euro

Advice on wiring headrest monitors through the front seat?

Anybody got any tips for threading wires through the front seats for the installation of LCD headrest monitors?

I have an 06 Euro Lux (leather seats and side airbags) - I'm not sure whats in the seat and whether its better to thread the wires down the inside (towards centre console) or outside (towards door) headrest poles.

Didn't want to go poking with a coat hanger yet in case i end up triggering the seat airbags hahaha...

Anybody got experience here and can help me out? My kid is dying to see the wiggles from his seat!

Thanks in advance.

Member Array
    Car:
    94 CD5 04 600RR
    if unsure (and i doubt anyone here can help) get a dealer to do it for you, better than ruining it...
    Albert Einstein Two things are infinite: the universe & human stupidity; I'm not sure about the universe.

Put your location in your profile, makes referring help easier!

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    06 & 07 Euro
    Thanks guys

Seeing as all the wiring's ready and headrest is good to go I'll probably hit an installer for advice on this one. Thought I'd just try here first...

aaronng - unfortunately I think that guy's mailbox is full because my pm bounced back

Cheers,
    Ken

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1 - RB1
    Quote Originally Posted by KenL View Post
    Thanks guys

Seeing as all the wiring's ready and headrest is good to go I'll probably hit an installer for advice on this one. Thought I'd just try here first...

aaronng - unfortunately I think that guy's mailbox is full because my pm bounced back

Cheers,
    Ken
    hey, don;t forget share with us too
    Big Brake Kit with Slotted rotor and Braided Line for FD
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...009-Direct-Fit

that is a car audio job. the bags are onthe outside but its best not to mess with them.