Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: FD2 0-100km/h

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic FD1, Impreza, GE6
    yeh...with the fuel prices....man its more like...how many Ks can u get out of ur tank..hehehe

Member Array
    Car:
    fd1
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost_FD View Post
    My car weighs and extra 100 KG from the 19" rims but will the CAI i think that evens it out.

I think i can do in the 7-8 second mark.
    um most lol.

your cai wont do crap for performance increase. i know cause i have one lol.

btw what is your trye size? im guessing your rims + tyres have a larger rolling diametre than stock? wouldnt that make you slower than stock?
    2012 BMW S1000rr - 184whp, 9.733s @ 148.27mph - Quick enough!
    2006 Honda Civic - 101whp, 61s BBGL Short - When I need a bbt.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic FD
    hahah you prolly could, i crashed the s2k in northbridge on the 2nd day of taking delivery...after that i babied it...even going around round abouts on a rainday i would lose traction....was a bit hairy at times...

thats why i went back to the wrx, i could have been a bit crazy and wouldnt matter...

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic FD1 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by rk 86 wa View Post
    um most lol.

your cai wont do crap for performance increase. i know cause i have one lol.

btw what is your trye size? im guessing your rims + tyres have a larger rolling diametre than stock? wouldnt that make you slower than stock?
    Injen CAI are proven for 5 - 10 hp gain maybe you got a no name model?

Yes my wheels and tyres do slow me down more now... thats why i was saying the CAI kind of evens it out...

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Civic FD1, 08 Lancer
    I think those asian ones on eBay are only good for the noise.
    FD1 & CZ4A Driver.

Member Array
    Car:
    fd1
    lol lets just say ur cai makes 10hp [(even though i highly doubt it)
    that is some injen link i found where i can even read the dyno graphs because they are too blurry]

with ur "100 kg rims" (im pretty sure stock fd1 steelies without hubcaps lol are 18lb or ~8.2 kg each) which are 3 times heavier than stock and larger rolling diametre it will most probably not even be as fast as a stock fd and highly unlikely that it will run between 7-8 secs to 100, even with your awesome-o injen cai!

heck even if in my manual i wound my damper rates in my coilovers to hard as f*ck so there was maximum traction off launch, took out spare tyre, with my rims which are lighter than stock, simota cai, wider tyres with much better compound than stock i dont even think i can do that lol.

btw is urs mt or at?
    2012 BMW S1000rr - 184whp, 9.733s @ 148.27mph - Quick enough!
    2006 Honda Civic - 101whp, 61s BBGL Short - When I need a bbt.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic FD1 2006
    Dont forget i got visors to inprove aerodynamics now and mugen pedals for the quick shift =)

Member Array
    Car:
    Mville station + 423 bus
    Frost_FD i think your full of sh!t, the euro's barely pull out those numbers and yeah our car is heavier by 100kg but we got higher kw and torque. and i did watch that video of yours, its so blurry i didnt even know which car was which. from the looks of it the car on the right(civic) took off first might could be the reason why you won.
    PSN: Ply88

Games:CODMW2FIFA10SF4Tekken6Pro Evolution Soccer

Quote Originally Posted by r-r-redEuro View Post
    Frost_FD i think your full of sh!t, the euro's barely pull out those numbers and yeah our car is heavier by 100kg but we got higher kw and torque. and i did watch that video of yours, its so blurry i didnt even know which car was which. from the looks of it the car on the right(civic) took off first might could be the reason why you won.
    sorry i might've missed it... but WHERE'S tha video?????

Bye2 Honda... Hello Mazda family

Member Array
    Car:
    dc2r
    Frost FD... 7-8 seconds for a FD2 with 19" rims with CAI ??
    thats extremely quick dude!...
    thats real close to dc2r times! ...
    even the FN2R is slower than this =P

was driving home from sunshine yesterday.. I kept revving this s2k on the freeway.. revving..and revving.. and finally he just slammed on it.. lol.. fd1 has nothing on the s2k.. he was at least 2 - 3 seconds faster than me..the sound is just beautiful

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    FD's dont go under 10.
    FN Can pull the 6-7

considering i have both cars...hrmm maybe slightly down hill FD will go under 10..

mum also has euro lux which is faster then FD but slower then FN which would prob do about 9s