Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Member Array
    Car:
    95 civic
    the village ay, i grew up there aswell, bt i live in browns plains now lol. nice pix though

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    94 Eg Hatch
    wow, dude.. ur amazing!! i luuurrrve that album of ur car!! <3
    (i did photography in year 9 & 10 but there wasnt just photography in 11 & 12 so had to give it up.. missed it so bad ever since. im nothin what i used to be anymore and ive only got a basic digi, put an slr in my hands and i wudnt know what to do anymore)
    thumbs up to the integra too, nice car

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    01 S2000
    Good to know theres some other people local around here.. hey do the weekly meets happen anymore? a while back darrly was doing them every week but im not sure if that still happens? id be keen to get out doing that again..

Bossy.. get into it.. photography is awesome i love it.. camera is only part of it.. i just bought a little waterproof and shockproof compact camera and you can still achieve some good photos with it.. even some of the photos i took on the slr like the see through bonnet, i could do that on this point and shoot camera believe it or not..

i still havent got around to some photos of the new rims, but heres a photo from the track and one from that recent shoot i did.

Member Array
    Car:
    96" VTIR Civic
    i been busy working and getting the engine/turbo ready so there havn't been many meets recently

i did hand the reins over to bec but that was fail

but they will return soon mate hang in there
    R.F.F.R

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    01 S2000
    Awesome.. ive been pretty busy this past year doing lots of photos and other work.. but time to change that and get back into everything.. so as soon as these meets kick off ill be there

Member Array
    Car:
    96" VTIR Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by Clint View Post
    Awesome.. ive been pretty busy this past year doing lots of photos and other work.. but time to change that and get back into everything.. so as soon as these meets kick off ill be there

yeah i been keeping an eye on what you been upto and i have one word jealous

talked to james about getting a shoot done when everything is installed
    R.F.F.R

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    01 S2000
    hahahha ahh true. you have me on facebook so you probably see the 50-100 photos of models i upload every week haha and all the other stuff i get up to lol.. im having a bit of a break for now tho, i havent had any venues book me until march, which is then going to be busy, i got 3 places book me for march, all over the same 5 weeks on thursday/friday/saturday nights.

hows the turbo coming along? i still cant decide... turbo or no turbo? im strongly leaning towards non turbo but i could be persuaded.. let me know when its dine and well do a shoot for sure..

Member Array
    Car:
    96" VTIR Civic
    it's all comming along well mate just need some nice cams, gauges and exhaust

don't do anything drastic to your car for another month or 2 and i'll take you out for some persuading lol

*goes back to trolling your albums*
    R.F.F.R

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    94 Eg Hatch
    i bought a bit of a better digi little while ago but nothin spesh..

heres one pic im a lil proud of (and i took it with the crap camera), its my fave <3

Member Array
    Car:
    EG y0
    Hey man...

I live in logan village. Drive a white eg hatch. =].

Nice teg!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    01 S2000
    This is what i bought tonight...