Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    01 S2000

New QLD member, 94 vti-r Integra

Hi everyone,

i'm new to the ozhonda forums, but i've been on a few cruises in my integra.

i own a black 1994 integra vti-r, no major mods, but a few minor ones, mostly to the interior, has a custom 3" stainless steel intake with k&n pod, 2.5" aftermarket exhaust, cheapo 17" chrome wheels, 4,750K headlights, decent sound system, etc etc to name a few.. ill save the list of best mods for later ill be taking some photos of the car and the work i've done to it shortly.

about me.. i'm 20, live in logan village (half way between brisbane and the gold coast), living on acreage so the car gets a little dusty on the 300m gravel driveway but having a 3 megalitre dam means we dont have to worry about water restrictions so i do my best to regularly keep the honda clean.

i'm doing an electronics apprenticeship working for a shop selling/servicing laser levels, automatic grade control systems for graders, dozers, etc,land levelling systems, autopilots for tractors etc, gps guidance and levelling systems, etc etc etc. on the side i sell some electronics accessories for cars, total closure units for opel cars (i will be looking into the hondas when i get time.), bluetooth gps receivers, LED lights, undercar LED kits with remote control etc etc. i also have a great interest in photography, owning a canon 40D, 300D and a few lenses and accessories.

ive always had an interest in electronics/mechanics and how things work from a young age, this has paid off now as it makes working on the car much easier, typically i do all work myself, just because something hasnt been done before, or it sounds hard or whatever, it wont stop me i try to keep everything i modify as clean and hidden as possible, keeping the car looking like it did when it came out of factory. another quick list ofsome things ive added to the car are 8" touchscreen, 17" LCD screen, gps navigation, hands free car kit, removed the headunit, added 3 amplifiers, added bluetooth support, made the car keyless (it can be unlocked, engine started, driven, locked, all without a key), 80gb of music/videos/dvds, added a dvd player and cd burner, support for usb sticks/memory cards, etc.. i like my music and hate burning cds, changing cds so i made a simplier method. and all of that stuff added is hidden completely out of sight behind dash panels or wherever except for the 8" touchscreen which is mounted in the centre section of the dash.

i am keen on getting out on cruises, photoshoots, etc so count me in on any cruises/events organised. it would be good to get back into the routine of going for a drive every friday or saturday night.

Jason!! hurry up and get your car running again..

Member Array
    Car:
    60 EAD
    welcome bro

sounds like the QLD meets are on a tuesday now so have a look in upcoming events for more info

neeeeed to post pics!!!!
    Last edited by Mullensxxx; 22-03-2008 at 03:42 PM.
    FFamily

instagram - chumdab

Member Array
    Car:
    94 EG, 11 Maloo
    welcome aboard clint ur car wont be too popular with ozhonda as its not jdm with little wheels and carbon fibre bonnets but hey its always good to see variety pics y0!
    Power Of Dreams...
    VTECN

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    01 S2000
    some pics of the car will be up shortly.. i just fionished polishing it and am gonna take some photos now

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    01 S2000
    OK heres a few quick photos to start it off...

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    Quote Originally Posted by Clint View Post
    made the car keyless (it can be unlocked, engine started, driven, locked, all without a key),
    lol i think u should edit that

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    MV Agusta F4
    So is this Clint, Jason and Jimmys friend? We have met before then on a previous cruise.

Hello and welcome.
    Deano.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK4K24
    lol a keyless car, how u manage that?

remote central locking + remote start + remote boot popper?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    01 S2000
    Quote Originally Posted by DLO01 View Post
    So is this Clint, Jason and Jimmys friend? We have met before then on a previous cruise.

Hello and welcome.
    Yes that would be me, good to see you on here

Quote Originally Posted by Riviera View Post
    lol a keyless car, how u manage that?

remote central locking + remote start + remote boot popper?
    well i cant give away the secret can i?? it involves many things.. some things such as the alarm and immobiliser i bought, but the rest of it i made myself, it involves multiple security and immobilisers to make it work as well as working safely and securely.

the boot is also opened by the remote in my integra, i used a central locking solenoid with a small circuit to pop the boot from the remote.

Quote Originally Posted by JamB View Post
    lol i think u should edit that
    yea possibly lol... u never know who's lurking around forums looking for info like that, it does sound easy and unsafe not having a key, but there is quite a lot in the way of security systems, immobilisers, alarms etc so its no worse than any other car out there.. but actually its a lot better than a standard integra from my year, from factory there is no immobiliser or security systems in place.
    Last edited by Clint; 23-03-2008 at 03:53 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic
    Nice car mate, I've seen it on a few cruises in the past
    WTB: EK oem JDM Visors

I love J-Cups

yO! Clint!!!

Finally made it to honda land! lol

You gotta come round to mine so we can hook up a remote boot lid popper for mine. Whether its by remote or a button on the interior i don't care. As long as i don't have to use the key!

J

Member Array
    Car:
    96" VTIR Civic
    howdy Clint

Darryl