Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Member Array
    Car:
    95 BB4 Si Vtec
    A little update on mine,got Rad Devil here on the Goldcoast to give a report for the Warranty gang and they quoted $1600 for a new Compressor and Condenser(just to be sure!),warranty folks only cover up to $800.
    Calling into Hondarec tomorrow to see what they can do.

Member Array
    Car:
    RB1 & GTR33V
    Hondarec still in nerang? If u get no luck try honbits in sydney and ask for todd or craig... Top blokes.
    RB1-ODC

Member Array
    Car:
    95 BB4 Si Vtec
    Quote Originally Posted by Rage King View Post
    Hondarec still in nerang? If u get no luck try honbits in sydney and ask for todd or craig... Top blokes.
    Yes they are still there,good guys,helped when i had the crank pulley go on the Prelude and always handy for some random sought after parts ,they couldn't help though,still no where with it.
    Hondarec put me on to their A/C doer and he reckoned the same @ $1200-$1400 and he said they are a fairly bad unit and commonly go.
    Not so bothered as i plan to sell it on in June,just hate when things don't work.
    Still if i have the time i might give it a go myself,parts are cheap to had if your quick .

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz EVO IX
    try HondToys in Sydney also.
    I heard its a comon problem, and i was still a sucker to buy 2x 2003 CRVs
    Evo IX - THE FINAL EVOLUTION

Member Array
    Car:
    CRV
    Ours was doing this. They replaced the magnetic clutch. It cost $1100.00, expensive for a 7 year old car.