Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    06 Accord Euro Luxury
    in victoria its 3km/h

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2008 Accord Euro Luxury
    I have spoken to both Whereis and Honda about this. Whereis says the function is there on v13 and v14 for camera alerts and school zones etc. Honda have told me though that the functionality on the in built sat nav systems is disabled. Bit disappointing...

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    06 Accord Euro Luxury
    thats crap. they charge us like double the price because they put their dealerships in there, and on top we lose features!!!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2008 Accord Euro Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by splashalot2000 View Post
    Which I guess raises the question: can it be enabled?
    From what they told me it cannot be re-enabled through Honda. Im sure there would have to be a way to wipe it/flash it and run a standard (non Honda) build however, not too sure i would play around too much with it considering all the radio and a/c controls are within the system.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    honda accord euro 01/2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mmmsxc View Post
    hi guys. i have recently updated my sat nav to v14. i was on the whereis website having a look at the additional roads they have included in v14, including school zones and also red light and speed cameras. im certain that with the portable navigations it will give you a reminder just before you approach any camera, giving you like a 30 second warning to slow down. just wondering if anyone knows how to set this feature on the euro's. thanks.
    hi mmmsxc, can you tell me how you upgraded to version 14, as i have the honda euro luxury with version 13, and what is the cost, and where to recieve this, thanx. albert.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '08 CU2 Sat Nav
    Quote Originally Posted by pjreige View Post
    From what they told me it cannot be re-enabled through Honda.
    That is a disappointment but expected though.

Quote Originally Posted by pjreige View Post
    Im sure there would have to be a way to wipe it/flash it and run a standard (non Honda) build however, not too sure i would play around too much with it considering all the radio and a/c controls are within the system.
    Likewise, not quite willing to take on somehwat of a risk.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 2006 Luxury
    Is it possible to download the updated software and manually burn a DVD etc with v14? I spoke to my Honda dealer and they quoted like $330 for the updated maps. I told them I could buy a new TomTom for that much! Thanks guys.

Member Array
    Car:
    cu2typesmodulo
    Is it possible to purchase one from the powerdby.whereis.com website?

The v15 is already out.

Wonder if that will work instead of getting from dealer?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury Nav
    guys,

slightly off topic here.

Can you upgrade from v12 straight to v14? or do you have to do it in sequence?

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro
    You can upgrade from V12 to V14, but it has to be the correct disc from honda for your model. The honda disc includes all the software updates for your navigation system and will update automatically as soon as you put it in. You can copy the DVD for back up purposes if you wish and it will work fine.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    06 EuroLuxNav
    I've read on an electronics forum (www.austech.org) of people updating their Subaru satnav with Toyota v14 disk from Whereis. Could we cook up a old Honda v12 disk with the v14 maps from Toyota or Subaru???