Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    M3 F80 RC1 MY16
    i am talking about SUper Wagon. It being compare with koni shocker with kg/mm springs and super wagon is not really as good. If u looking for springs, go kg/mm. I am going to order one to go with my shockers.
    For tyres, i have ordered some G3 tyres 205/50 to put on my mugen 15' which will be just nice i hope.

Jazz Moderator Array
    Car:
    2003 GD3 Fit
    Do you have the articles or links to them?

I wouldn't mind checking them out.

I guess it depends on the rates of the springs, however I didn't notice any real significant difference when shopping around and deciding whether to go the coils or the spring and shock combo. As for the shocks, there wouldn't be too much difference as the TEINs offer more adjustment points than the Konis.

I guess it would just take more adjustment of the TEINs being height adjustable and all. There is more room for error. I know my current setup is bordering on terrible for the road/everyday driving, but it would be awesome on the track (with decent tyres).

Springs alone (or with shocks) just don't lower the car enough to have major advantage as they tend to lower the ride no more than about 30-35mm at the most. The centre of gravity is the biggest enemy the Jazz has as far as handling goes...

Member Array
    Car:
    M3 F80 RC1 MY16
    i dun have the article here and as well they are in chinese. I will try to find it.
    Yeah for shock + springs combo, they dun have so much adjustment points but very honestly, i never adjust any of my shocker in my previous ride plus 30-35mm will just make the car low enough to perform and look good since a slamp jazz wont make it handle any good imo.
    What i want to point out is get get the shockers and good springs and put the price different to invest in some G3 tyres like me LOL.
    As long as the shockers and springs come and spoon tower bar installed, i will make a review on them since the road in my area suck.
    Also i am in sdyney for few days and sdyney road is honest far better than Melbourne.

Jazz Moderator Array
    Car:
    2003 GD3 Fit
    I get what you're saying...you should come for a spin in mine while you're up here. Might change your tune....hehe.

You serious Sydney roads are better than Melbourne? OK we don't have tram tracks and all, but that must make Melbourne roads absolutely terrible!

Member Array
    Car:
    M3 F80 RC1 MY16
    lol
    ppl got TEIN do not recommand me to go for that.
    moreover , I just want to lower the car about 40mm but using only springs will damage the shocker which I dun want so I get some shocker
    lol

yeah Melb road suck
    while i am driving my itr, i dun even want to drive sometimes......