Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Advice on wheels, lowering

Hey, this is my first thread and I'm not sure if I'm supposed to post here. If it isn't please let me know.
    Anyways,
    I want to put wheels + lower on my Honda Accord Euro 06 Luxury but I am new to all this stuff.
    These are the 3 rims I am choosing between:

These are 20 inches.

These are 19 inches.

These are 19 inches.

I want to also lower my car with king springs but apparently they do not lower the car by much. I want help and advice. Thanks for reading guys.

if ur gonna do it, do it right the first time and get some coilovers...

and to the rims... if i really had to pick from the 3.... it would probably be...
    fark cant decide... just not my style :s
    i think the euro suits with more spokes as it is a big car and i dont like chromies.

just my opinion.

What do you mean do it right the first time?
    AND
    What are coilovers? Sorry man I'm new to this.
    Thanks for the post though.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz Vti-S 04
    hmmm well depends wat style u want... jdm or vip... im a VIP girl... dropped with pedders n 20" Kruz wheels.... so yeah.... I would probably get coilovers if i had a spare 1k sitting around but i more of a for looks car... i rather spend it on the look...sound system etc tv/dvd, bodykit... etc etc... so yeah PM me if you want some pics....BTW if u want them really low get coilovers... or airbags.. tho it aint cheap or if not get something like mine.... good enough height since im considering put on a kit... any lower n it would be an ass to drive... with the 20" anyways.. Good luck

A vip girl? On 20's? First time for me to see that

Member Array
    Car:
    JazzVibeS/Prado
    Coilovers are: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coilover

I'd get the last rims however bigger heavier rims will effect your ride, handling, braking and acceleration. Tell us what you want from the mods and we can give an opinion based on that. The sleeper look is very popular (looks stock, goes fast)
    Jazz: stock, K&N panel filter.
    120 Series Prado GXL Petrol: Pacemaker extractors, Dual 2 1/4" exhaust, 70 series MT STZ's, ARB non-winch bullbar, snorkel, Dimpled and slotted rotors.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Quote Originally Posted by BiLL|z0r View Post

I'd get the last rims however bigger heavier rims will effect your ride, handling, braking and acceleration. Tell us what you want from the mods and we can give an opinion based on that. The sleeper look is very popular (looks stock, goes fast)
    Yeah the sleeper look is the way to go.IMO go 17s or 18s.As others have said larger rims will effect your ride, handling, braking and acceleration.

Member Array
    Car:
    03 CL9 Euro
    from your choice go with the last set of wheels, btw what colour is your car ? this would effect which rim to choose also
    chromies are too heavy unless you wana be a VIP low rida etc...
    and go coilovers if your gona dump it on its ass as you would be able to adjust ride height if your scraping.
    Last edited by Crapdaz; 28-03-2008 at 07:09 AM. Reason: spello
    vTeK 4-Life!
    FOR SALE: CL9

Quote Originally Posted by Crapdaz View Post
    from your choice go with the last set of wheels, btw what colour is your car ? this would effect which rim to choose also
    chromies are too heavy unless you wana be a VIP low rida etc...
    and go coilovers if your gona dump it on its ass as you would be able to adjust ride height if your scraping.

Thanks for the reply. My euro is Black. Hey.. would most 5 studded rims fit on the euro or is there more to it? Thanks for the replies again guys.

Quote Originally Posted by BiLL|z0r View Post

Thanks for the reply. I want looks but I don't it ruining the performance of the car by much..

What Akina means by 'doing it right the first time' is do not waste time and money lowering your car with springs alone. By using coilovers (adjustable suspension) it will give you the option of changing your ride height if you need to (esp if you are gonna run 19-20 inch rims).

if u just go springs, give it time and shocks will go too and ur ride quality will be like crap.

if performance is still ur preference, get sum 18" i'd prefer the CE28N
    then some coilovers to lower about 2" bahahaha done