Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    FD1 - RB1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexythang View Post
    funny. i was reading the newspaper in perth. civic vti use to be from 22790 or 23XXX. now its only 21790. and they are stressing the price reduction at least in the ads
    Hi sexy...
    21790 may be 07 plate or demo
    Big Brake Kit with Slotted rotor and Braided Line for FD
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...009-Direct-Fit

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    There are already a few revisions already and changes from the 06 - 08 model civics.

Eg. 08 model vti-l has the new 7 spoke 16" rims whilst the 06 has the dodgy 5 spoke 15" rims...

Quote Originally Posted by dmx View Post
    Hi sexy...
    21790 may be 07 plate or demo
    i doubt its a demo but it could be 07 plates.
    anyway will need to wait until they announce the changes.

btw im glad we didnt get the 15inch 5 spoke wheels on the vtil for 07/08. the 16inches look alot better and easier to clean.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2008 Civic Sport FD
    not believe.... by the way, 2008 model is already released, honda won't release a new one in same year, even if it is true, would be 2009 earliest
    Modify ~ Modify ~ Modify~
    Everyone please tell me if any new parts for Civic FD2 release ~

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Civic FD1, 08 Lancer
    Am I the only one who still thinks foreign market has different gear? Sure sounds that way.
    FD1 & CZ4A Driver.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    I do also.. and i was referring to AUDM models...

Quote Originally Posted by JaCe View Post
    Am I the only one who still thinks foreign market has different gear? Sure sounds that way.
    What do you mean by different gear?

I checked out the NZ honda site and they can get integrated Sat Nav units fitted...but for $5990 though. But they get less choice of genuine accessories.

I remember back in the early ninties, the Civics sold in NZ had cooler looking seat headrests. They were the same as the ones in Civics for the Japanese market. While the civics sold here had really ordinary looking ones.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Civic FD1, 08 Lancer
    Quote Originally Posted by triode12 View Post
    What do you mean by different gear?

I checked out the NZ honda site and they can get integrated Sat Nav units fitted...but for $5990 though. But they get less choice of genuine accessories.

I remember back in the early ninties, the Civics sold in NZ had cooler looking seat headrests. They were the same as the ones in Civics for the Japanese market. While the civics sold here had really ordinary looking ones.
    I don't mean the NZDM because AFAIK, Aussie and NZ have very similar market conditions. I'm referring more to the comparison with a country like Singapore or Malaysia which has higher import tarifs and/or road taxes and thus the car companies are forced to improve the spec/trim levels of the cars to keep them both competitive and so that customers don't feel like they're getting ripped off. It's not uncommon for example to have a standard-fare Corolla with factory leather in some countries.
    FD1 & CZ4A Driver.

Quote Originally Posted by JaCe View Post
    I don't mean the NZDM because AFAIK, Aussie and NZ have very similar market conditions. I'm referring more to the comparison with a country like Singapore or Malaysia which has higher import tarifs and/or road taxes and thus the car companies are forced to improve the spec/trim levels of the cars to keep them both competitive and so that customers don't feel like they're getting ripped off. It's not uncommon for example to have a standard-fare Corolla with factory leather in some countries.
    Aah I see.

You are getting ripped off with any car you buy in Sg even and esp with the Chery QQ.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Civic FD1, 08 Lancer
    Quote Originally Posted by triode12 View Post
    Aah I see.

You are getting ripped off with any car you buy in Sg even and esp with the Chery QQ.
    Isn't that a Chinacar? lol

I don't think ti's fair to say you're getting ripped off because the market is different. Comparitive/similar substitutable products are also equally exp due to cost of owning car in Singpaore (i.e. road taxes, etc..)
    FD1 & CZ4A Driver.

Hey guys,

Just bought the weekend Chinese newspaper, and searched through all the ads. There was NOTHING on the revisions just the usual clearance ads (thank goodness!!!!)

Well of course I confronted my friend on the phone and he swore it was on last weeks 'Sing Tao' newspaper (weekend editon).

At least I feel alot better now as I only bought my Vti in Jan!

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic
    i very much doubt honda would do that. even in their higher priced cars, they dont offer that option as standard.