Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    03 CL9 Euro

Luckystar/Raven Bodykit for Euro Ground Clearance

Hi all,

I dont know if you guys know but i was wanting to know, how much ground clearance compared to the standard OEM body (without lip) does the luckstar bodykit have?

forgot to add, on stock ride height as i want to know how much i would be able to lower it by.

For mugen bodykit owners can you please shed some light on your ground clearance also on stock ride height if you remember how much it was.

Thanks all. =)
    Last edited by Crapdaz; 28-03-2008 at 10:08 PM.
    vTeK 4-Life!
    FOR SALE: CL9

Member Array
    Car:
    "07" CL9 Limited Lux
    Not sure how much clearance exactly, but maybe u can PM the member who started the thread linked below. He had the lucky star kit installed with stock suspension i think. Ask him to clarify :P

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...cl9+cl7%5D

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz Vti-S 04
    im getting the same kit... but in Silver... hehhe... soon soon....

Member Array
    Car:
    RA109 / BGP001
    imo miz 2 die 4. im thinking if you do get that kit. you should lower it and get some vip/baller rims. change the chrome hood trim if u have one to a black one. tint windows. just ranting after seeing that guys car. doesnt tickle my fancy.

just my opinion. you might think different. not trying to start arguments !

I saw a luckystar bodykit for $600 on ebay. Not my style to say the least though.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Quote Originally Posted by power_of_dreams View Post
    I saw a luckystar bodykit for $600 on ebay. Not my style to say the least though.
    I agree.Luckystar bodykit=rice

Member Array
    Car:
    03 CL9 Euro
    Anyone know of bodykits that do full rear bumper replacements as i have damage on it?

Thanks all.
    vTeK 4-Life!

Member Array
    Car:
    "07" CL9 Limited Lux
    Quote Originally Posted by Crapdaz View Post
    Anyone know of bodykits that do full rear bumper replacements as i have damage on it?

Thanks all.
    Mugen lol
    There was a set of mugen replica kit on sale here on the forum. Not sure if its sold yet. There were a few members with replica mugen kits with not much problems in terms of fit. Best to PM them to find out. Cant rmb who they were though.

Quote Originally Posted by tony1234 View Post
    I agree.Luckystar bodykit=rice
    rofl, agreed!

Member Array
    Car:
    03 CL9 Euro
    i've figured what i am planning on getting.

The mugen front bumper with luckystar skirts and rear.
    Will patch up the (left) exhaust hole with mesh and a aluminium bar as i have single exhaust.

The guy who installed the luckystar bodykit said they had Coke can size gap from bodykit to the ground can people with MUGEN BODYKIT give me some ground clearance figures or ideas on how far they are on stock height?
    vTeK 4-Life!

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz Vti-S 04
    hmmm....hooyn.... atm i dont think it is a good idea to lower due to the fact that i wanna see how low the car is once i get my kit on... i dont want it to be too low and already i think i will have a problem... as for rims yes definately getting a new set afterwardss.... getting sick of my rims and need a different look.... with the rims i have on now.. it was simply going in n getting a set put on there n then.... couldnt wait for the set that i really wanted.... so yeah... oh as for tint... well thinking of stripping the original and putting silver reflectors.... hmm... but tat will come after everything else.. till then....

Polar Bear Array
    Car:
    09 RB1 Lux
    Lucky Star kit has less ground clearance than Mugen kit. I measured it last time when i was choosing between those 2 kits.
    Team Agentz

Options Motorsports

My Accord Euro: [ENDUT]

My Odyssey: [BRUANG]

MY GARAGE SALE