Member Array
    Car:
    07 CTR, yea baby

FN2R exhausts.....

Hey fellow OH members, as some of you might know, there are a couple of brands doing catback systems for the FN2R.

One of them being Milltek, its been out for a lil while now and does have good revirews. Total cost including shipping is bout $2300.

The other most recent one is the HKS, its pretty much just come out and has no reviews yet, but they are in demand due to the 3 week wait. This one comes from the UK and total cost including shipping is bout $2200.

Something else i could go for is a custom job.

Need some help deciding on what i should do out of the three options. If you choose custom, could you also recommend a place for me. I'm located in Brisbane.

Thanks.....

Member Array
    Car:
    Fn2 type r
    I think you should go custom, i just cant wait for the exhaust to be shipped.... If you can wait a few months maybe Jtune exhaust for fn2 will be available and shipped down form melbourne, not UK
    Triangular exhaust

Why dont you give Buddyclub a call?

Last time i ring up to ask about the exhaust for my EP3R and they said they

also have exhaust in stock for the new FN2 as well...

ooo interesting :P

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    2300 for a catback? ouch.... 1300 is more reasonable.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Lol 2300 for a catback! Just wait till you see $5000 for a RS4 catback! Yes aaronng was right, anything above 1300 is a rip off
    Last edited by curik; 03-04-2008 at 01:29 AM.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    If it was a full titanium system like the J's Racing one for S2k, I'd pay 2300 and more. But if it was a stainless steel one, then 1000-1700 would be my limit.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Doubt if anyone will bother with making a titanium cat back for the fn2..yeah.. $2300 is definitely a rip off for SS.