Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    It's very red
    Quote Originally Posted by Krim
    As title says, how did you provide a power source to the DVD player and screen. Have you hooked itup to your car battery ? If so what tools, hardware do you need to do this ? (prices, place of purchase etc)

Id like to have ICE as my Headunit has DVD control. All i need is the actual unit to take a DVD and a screen.

Does anyone know of such a unit that can fit in a single DIN or do i need to replace my HU with a cd/dvd player ?

Cheers,

Krim.
    Power: the player takes a 6v source i think. I bought one of those adjustable cigarette lighter thingies AGES ago. so, I dug it out of the cupbuoard, gutted it, hard wired it and hooked it up. as for the screen, its takes any 12 v source unregulated.

Both devices could run out of the cigarette lighter, so i simply wired it to the ciggarette lighter circuit. thats about it..

Memory oF A PIMP'n Euro Array
    Car:
    Bavarian Motor Works
    Awesome Install... Its really good to see that people are doing Custom Installs on their Accord Euro... Whats best is that i respect people that do DIY, your a originator moite...
    Mugen Accessories.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    It's very red
    Quote Originally Posted by Pum[Z]
    Honda Accord Euro Luxury 04
    NightHawk Black Pearl, 6MT
    Limo Tint, 19inch Chrome Alloys, D2 Adjustable Suspension, Injen CAI,
    Mugen Accessories.
    wanna swap cars?

Member Array
    Car:
    pogo stick
    nice work, two thumbs up

o4 Euro... [EUROTIC] Array
    Car:
    04 Euro Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by C[H]aMeLeoN
    The moulding on the left side unclips very easily, and there is a faily large gap between the roof lining and the roof where it meets the front windscreen. Cabling just sat in there without any probs. Took me about 10 minutes in the dark on a thursday night.
    Does your model have the side curtain airbags?
    If it does, do you think that running the wires down there will affected the possible deployment of the airbag system?

I ask as I have to run some cables from the map lights to the boot, but every pillar has airbags!
    [EUROTIC]
    04 Euro Luxury.... now retired

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    It's very red
    No side curtains in the standard. not sure how else you'd do it, unless you ran cables up the centre pillers between the doors maybe...

o4 Euro... [EUROTIC] Array
    Car:
    04 Euro Luxury
    got it sorted.

The wire i need to run is very very thin, and there is enough play in the way the actual door seal sits to be able to tuck it under there
    [EUROTIC]
    04 Euro Luxury.... now retired