Member Array
    Car:

Couriering car interstate

I want to purchase car from interstate and have it sent by courier
    say from QLD Brisbane to NSW Sydney?

whos had a car couriered interstate?
    what company did you go with?
    did you get your car back in the same condition when you saw it?
    anyone had any bad experience?

just searched under car carrying under yel???pages.com.au, there were plenty, so Im really just stuck with who to go with.

any recommendations, trustworthy / reliable companies that will get the job done.

Member Array
    Car:
    EURO LUX
    TNT took a week from mel to bris
    car was in same cond when it arrived

if ya had the time...it would be best to fly up there , check it and buy , and drive it back down. that way you will get an extremely good feel for it and find any problems on the way

BTW http://www.movingcars.com.au/

Member Array
    Car:
    yea, gotta work during the week and only time off is sunday. i will be flying up there to look at the car tomorrow but cant purchase the car till wed as thats when my cheque clears.

Ill probs go with TNT, i just want a smooth transport process without any dramas along the way.

ben, have you delt with movingcars.com.au?

Quote Originally Posted by defect View Post
    yea, gotta work during the week and only time off is sunday. i will be flying up there to look at the car tomorrow but cant purchase the car till wed as thats when my cheque clears.

Ill probs go with TNT, i just want a smooth transport process without any dramas along the way.

only Sunday??

thats enough

I work 6 days a week also, finish work Saturday night, start driving up to Sydney, get there 6am, relax a bit, pick up some things off Yonas, 2pm, start driving back down, get home 11pm, sleep for work the next day

its very do-able

Quote Originally Posted by defect View Post

no but my business is a similar industry , and have heard good things about htese guys ( ship expensive cars etc)

Member Array
    Car:
    bludger: I wouldnt want to spend my only day off to do 8-9 hrs of driving, not my way of relaxing champ but yes, its very do-able. just not from me. lol

thought I just add. Few people have delt with Affordable Car Carrying and were very happy.

Affordable Car Carrying.
    333 Redland Bay Rd Capalaba QLD 4157
    ph: (07) 3824 0244

Member Array
    Car:
    R
    what car are you buying jacky?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    99 WRX
    Used these guys at Moorebank a couple of weeks ago from QLD to Sydney.. good thing is they deal damaged cars aswell.. they have afew depos around so fairly accessable and price was by far the cheapest I have come accross..

Align Car Carrying..

http://www.aligncarcarrying.com.au/

They charged us $350 port to port..

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda
    TNT service is pretty good and reliable.

i've been looking the net for car carrier last night too, i'm different case to defect, cause im moving down from brissy to sydney, don't feel like driving long way cause my back is aching...
    the cheapest i found is align car carrying too... and never know that TNT have this service, will try to get a quote frm them.

Member Array
    Car:
    a honda i guess...
    Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin View Post
    if ya had the time...it would be best to fly up there , check it and buy , and drive it back down. that way you will get an extremely good feel for it and find any problems on the way

BTW http://www.movingcars.com.au/

and if there is any problem with car during your drive back you'll be farked, good advice!