Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 2003

Euro won't be used for a while :(

Hey everyone, so i lose my license starting from tomorrow for 3months... So the car is gonna be in the garage for basically most of the 3months, anything is should do ? Get my parents to take it for a spin every now and then? anything with the tyres or fuel? any advice would be appreciated thanks ! gonna miss it
    Quote Originally Posted by kazam View Post
    lol give him a break, this is after all a forum and not just a giant search engine.. what are we gunna do when evry topic has been covered? disable posting and just have the search button there?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    i think you should take it for a spin at least every month and check the car's tyre pressure, oil level etc when you start using it again
    Please rate my posts, I'm new to this forum

Member Array
    Car:
    LEXUS GS300
    damn man...
    i'm waiting on my last points to be processed and the letter of suspension to arrive too mate...its not a fun thing i can imagine! i got my last 2 points of 5 on NYE and still waiting for the notice.

my advice...get your parents to drive it during the week once or twice to give it a run. I'm going to give my dad my CK accord on weekends when i lose my license just to get a few trips out of it per week. about all you can do man?

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 2003
    yeah true man, gonna be a bitch but shit happens !! btw it just got a major service done it like 2 weeks ago so i think oil and stuff should be sweet
    Quote Originally Posted by kazam View Post
    lol give him a break, this is after all a forum and not just a giant search engine.. what are we gunna do when evry topic has been covered? disable posting and just have the search button there?

Member Array
    Car:
    Eva
    Quote Originally Posted by johnprocter View Post
    Hey everyone, so i lose my license starting from tomorrow for 3months... So the car is gonna be in the garage for basically most of the 3months, anything is should do ? Get my parents to take it for a spin every now and then? anything with the tyres or fuel? any advice would be appreciated thanks ! gonna miss it
    As I said man, run it occasionally and give it a good thrash. Check levels etc.

Also jack the car up and have it just sitting on stands so the wheels aren't on the ground.

Run the A/C every now and then to make sure no mould forms in the lines.
    CL9 Euro Luxury

Toda - 127kW | Wakefield - 1:19.1 | WSID - 15.4

QUALITY K-SERIES AND CL9 EURO PARTS FOR SALE

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2