Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

B.C. Racing Coilover

Hey All, just wondering if anyone have these installed and can provide any info or feedback. If they are any good. How they compare to other major brands.

Would like to lower my car (Accord Euro) but do not want to loose the ride comfort and so on. Can get these for $1850 supplied and fitted.

Thanks.
    Last edited by .QD; 08-04-2008 at 10:19 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda
    B.C is made in Taiwan. The quality is alright. My friend's EURO got it and been using for 2 years so far so good!

Contact your nearest distributor for pricing. My friend bought from OTR in Melb.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R, R6
    ive heard bad things

Member Array
    Car:
    ES1 Turbo, EK1
    Have them on 3 different cars with out a problem for neary 3 yrs.

be prepared to loose the ride comfort of the stock euro.

Member Array
    Car:
    04 Euro 6mt
    well from the buddyclub.com.au site the spring rates of the n+ and racing spec are the same hmm
    but i guess the RS is more for track.
    what are you trying to achieve?
    if its just for lowering mayb the n+ would be a better choice as its cheaper
    there are also other brans like tien they are good too.
    as from what ive heard from other euro owners with the n+ (havent heard any1 with RS ones on) is that the ride confort isnt compromised that bad and still rides a bit more stiffer than stock? not 100% sure since i aint got coilovers on my car hehe

Quote Originally Posted by enkay View Post
    well from the buddyclub.com.au site the spring rates of the n+ and racing spec are the same hmm
    but i guess the RS is more for track.
    what are you trying to achieve?
    if its just for lowering mayb the n+ would be a better choice as its cheaper
    there are also other brans like tien they are good too.
    as from what ive heard from other euro owners with the n+ (havent heard any1 with RS ones on) is that the ride confort isnt compromised that bad and still rides a bit more stiffer than stock? not 100% sure since i aint got coilovers on my car hehe
    Main thing Im trying to achieve is to fit new set of wheels and lower the car and not kill the ride comfort. I mean the standard suspension is pretty soft so I wouldnt mind if it was a bit stiffer, but at the same time dont want to be trying to avoid every bump on the road.

enkay, dont get Buddyclub confused with BC racing (BorChuann Racing).

I suspect these are all mass produced and pumped out from the same factory as D2, G4, potentially Ksport . aswell.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra Type-R
    ya, u guys talking about BC or Buddyclub?
    Confused...

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    $1850 for BC is a ripoff... Might as well get Buddyclub N+ for $1600 and then get it installed for $250.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Corolla G
    Id rather get 2-3 year old used jdm branded coilovers than BC lol.

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronng View Post
    $1850 for BC is a ripoff... Might as well get Buddyclub N+ for $1600 and then get it installed for $250.
    Yes ive seen the BC for around that price range.

I can't understand how they can justify the price difference from the like's of D2,G4,Ksport etc.