Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    05 RB1|08 B200T
    Ok sorry for the delay, my foggies are out so i had to put back the OEM globes

Sorry for the cheap 4ss photos, just used the camera phone for this one...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ODC 1.jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	29.8 KB 
ID:	8859   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ODC 2.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	28.7 KB 
ID:	8860   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ODC 3.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	29.4 KB 
ID:	8861  
    Last edited by 2k1cvc; 02-05-2008 at 01:49 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 TC'd RB1
    Looks really good... using 6000k bulbs right? now I'm really tempted to change mine to HIDs

nice and its itching now...................

Member Array
    Car:
    06 TC'd RB1
    You my friend are going to end up like me and burn a big hole in your pocket and have a wife who will nag u till no end... but it will all be good when u look at your ride

Quote Originally Posted by evolution View Post
    You my friend are going to end up like me and burn a big hole in your pocket and have a wife who will nag u till no end... but it will all be good when u look at your ride

Member Array
    Car:
    05 RB1|08 B200T
    hahaha

Thank you god for giving me a wife that loves cars and bikes hahaha

and yes, theyre 6K

2k1cvc, Nice plate!

has the 6000k HID got pure white light or got a blue tint? reason I ask is ODC headlight has blue tint cover. I'm still deciding to get a 4300K or 6000K HID.

LOL!! I want my ODC to look like this

but wife said "Forget it"

Member Array
    Car:
    06 TC'd RB1
    lol .. Baboo what are you complaining about?! You got a freakin GTR to play with, all I got is a 1.3lt Jazz!

Is it me or does that ODC have matt black paint?
    Last edited by evolution; 02-05-2008 at 07:58 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    05 RB1|08 B200T
    Quote Originally Posted by baboo View Post
    2k1cvc, Nice plate!

has the 6000k HID got pure white light or got a blue tint? reason I ask is ODC headlight has blue tint cover. I'm still deciding to get a 4300K or 6000K HID.

LOL!! I want my ODC to look like this

but wife said "Forget it"
    Cheers about the plates, but wifey is getting annoyed about the $450 a year for them might be going on the next rego date

With regards to the 6000k, well it has more of a lavender colour as opposed to a blue, however, i wouldnt go higher than 6000k as the blue already on the headlights does kinda makes it look bluish... *but only if you look at it head on*

Tomorrow night ill post some better picks of the HID's in action. Hopefully they will give you a better idea of what they actually look like in the night..

Hahaha ive just realised that most of us ODC owners are in the same boat.... Married. kids on the way and wives not to happy about modifications on the ODC.

Also... i find that this part of the forum has the most mature people on it to.. So good on you all you guys
    Last edited by 2k1cvc; 05-05-2008 at 11:35 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    05 RB1|08 B200T
    One day!!!

1) This is a friend of mines living in Indo... Lucky guy, his wife doesnt mind this hahaha
    http://www.autoshow.permaisuri.com/C...20051208165925

2) Some other indo guy on the permaisuri forum.. This is hot as!!!
    http://www.autoshow.permaisuri.com/C...20080502230702

2 of the hotest ODC's thats used daily hahaha

Just installed the 4300K HID. End up chosing the OEM color as it has the best lumine.

Anything higher than 6000K is pure wank factor, cos when you first turn on the HID lights it has this charge phase where the light turns from purple/blueish colour to white/yellow. I can't see sh!t at all when it's bluish. That must be what a 12000k look like.

will take a photo of the HID when I get a chance.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2008 odyssey
    sounds good, let us know how they are, interested in doing mine but heard they arent the best when it rains