Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast
    DON'T SPAM site discussion please.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R, R6
    good work wyn, gets rid of unqualified back-yarders that are profiting from the forum, if they are profiting from "SUSSY INSTALLING , SERVICING , WIRE TUCKING , ENGINE CONVERSIONS" etc, then they should have to follow the same rules as traders, after all the site is for honda enthusiasts where there should be mutual benefit for all, not profiteering for a few.
    Last edited by jords; 12-04-2008 at 07:03 PM.

Newcomer Array
    In an engine block dumped in the cooks river
    Car:
    Honda City
    Good work wyn. Its good to see that the traders need whine about not being able to sell there products due to back yarders taking there so called business. If the traders product or service provided was decent enough then it should sell itself right? Well thats what you would think. I think certain traders not naming the winging one that has started this rucus should learn how to sell and promote there work and not look at excuses at why there s*%tty business is failing. At the end of the day the clients will decide.
    Last edited by SPECIALK; 12-04-2008 at 09:52 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    560hp
    Quote Originally Posted by dupac-> View Post
    i don't see why you should remove ur sig as bennjamin still has his sig pretty much advertising his services.

yours was similiar..

same shit
    becuase i was told by a certain mod to take it off.
    via PM.
    if it the rule has been implied, the mods should be the first ones doing it.

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5 > CL9 > RE4
    So, this one fine yeah? Or can we mention the brand name that for sale as the link itself?

Banned Array
    Car:
    Suabaru > Honda
    Thats fine Sendok.. you could even say whats for sale probably make ur add better. lol

and JT i agree...absolute rubbish !!

Member Array
    Car:
    Crew for Hi-Comp Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by SPECIALK View Post
    Good work wyn. Its good to see that the traders need whine about not being able to sell there products due to back yarders taking there so called business. If the traders product or service provided was decent enough then it should sell itself right? Well thats what you would think. I think certain traders not naming the winging one that has started this rucus should learn how to sell and promote there work and not look at excuses at why there s*%tty business is failing. At the end of the day the clients will decide.
    Mate, if you have a problem with my attitude, my products, or want to tell me how to run my "shitty" business (as you call it) or anything else let me know directly.

I'm sure you know everything about what I do or what I sell and could provide me with all the knowledge to run my business. Considering you don't even know me you must be very clever to know so much about me or what I do. How about next time your at the drags you come and talk to me about it. I'll be glad to talk to you. Thanks champ. Your a legend.

PS. Just so you know, no failure in my business.
    Last edited by grumpy rooster; 13-04-2008 at 01:05 PM.

midori Array
    Car:
    EK4
    Quote Originally Posted by destrukshn View Post
    becuase i was told by a certain mod to take it off.
    via PM.
    if it the rule has been implied, the mods should be the first ones doing it.
    they're just setting a bad example.

Newcomer Array
    In an engine block dumped in the cooks river
    Car:
    Honda City
    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy rooster View Post
    Mate, if you have a problem with my attitude, my products, or want to tell me how to run my "shitty" business (as you call it) or anything else let me know directly.

I'm sure you know everything about what I do or what I sell and could provide me with all the knowledge to run my business. Considering you don't even know me you must be very clever to know so much about me or what I do. How about next time your at the drags you come and talk to me about it. I'll be glad to talk to you. Thanks champ. Your a legend.

PS. Just so you know, no failure in my business.
    Was the comment i made offensive to yourself? If it was you may have some sort of guilt behind all this fus on ozhonda. Backyarders or whatever you want to call certain workshops are a reality and yourself as a trader should be able to get your own business without having a winge on the forums about who can and who cant sell what. Signatures where a personal item which this website allowed without an issue until certain people had a winge.

SpeicalK, you are missing a very large point here.

Traders keep this site going.

Got it?

So, of course traders are in the best interests of the Admin who are running the site, to keep it going for the 15,000 members currently subscribed.

Big deal if one or two people got caught out and can no longer sell without a trader account. Look at the bigger picture

If you pay to become a trader, you have EVERY RIGHT to voice your opinion. This is clearly NOT a whinge but a justified and genuine concern.

If you don't understand the basics of business ethics and fair conduct, then your opinions are nothing but a whinge about change.

Member Array
    Car:
    Crew for Hi-Comp Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by SPECIALK View Post
    Was the comment i made offensive to yourself? If it was you may have some sort of guilt behind all this fus on ozhonda. Backyarders or whatever you want to call certain workshops are a reality and yourself as a trader should be able to get your own business without having a winge on the forums about who can and who cant sell what. Signatures where a personal item which this website allowed without an issue until certain people had a winge.
    You are the one who singled me out by referring to me, not the other way around. Yes, I was the one who started the thread. So what? If it was such a non issue then nothing would have been done about it. But since every single trader I have spoken to (thats 7 of them) has exactly the same opinion then it must be something. The fact I bought it out into the open makes me the target then does it? And if Wynode thought that something had to be done after sonsultation with ALL the traders then there must be justification.

Since your such an expert with your whole 8 posts, plus however many your main identity is, why don't you suggest how it doesn't affect the traders? And post under your real identity. Just because your buddies get affected is no reason to take it out on me.
    Last edited by grumpy rooster; 13-04-2008 at 05:44 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    DB9
    lol grumpy, dont waste ur time on some no-name nub who comes on this forum once every 6months

until u start actually coming on ozhonda and contributing and learning how things work around here, then u can offer ur opinion, specialk

but for now, stfu with ur bs unfounded opinions ffs
    Team Yum Cha Daily
    Melb Crew reppin

.....an era has ended.....RIP YF dc2^3

"I do apologise for what must seem like an arbitrary imposition"