Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    LOLWUT
    Most Vti-Rs I've looked at on the net are going for 10k+ minimum.

GSis are going for like 6.5 - 8.5 maybe 9.

Evening DA9s are over 5k each.

some kids garage
    A true car enthusiast appreciates the time, effort and money put into ANY sort of car, modified in ANY sort of style, whether they may like it or not.

Member Array
    Car:
    2004 Euro Lux
    well in Vic, VTi-R's are in demand due to the recent Power to Weight restictions for P Platers. That and the fact they are a good car all round (VTEC!!!)

Member Array
    Car:
    97 Integra // 01 e46 BMW
    why would e be in a rush to do the trade?

also recaro seats?? are you sure LOL..

does sound a lil weird to me, its a downgrade for him both looks and cost wise why woudl he want to pay cash,

maby the cars a repairable write off, stolen, owing credit ect ect

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Euro, S15
    sounds doddgy brother, mine is 95 vti and im asking 13k. Why? because ive done everything rite for the car.. what ever it needed i done it, always serviced always top notch.

hmm..wherbouts are u?nsw qld? wen i was shopping round for a vtir.. saw 1 wif my mech. mate..: da car was owned by a leb, from bankstown syd (not trying to stereotype or offend neone here) asking round da same price, front bumper was a bit off, maroon in colour, everyfing els stock.. no fancy exhaust or recaros.. my mate checked it ova.. seemd like da front cv's shat itself.. soo jus be careful...check everyfing.. btw how much rego left?

Member Array
    Car:
    your mum
    sounds little suss to me especially since hes rushing through the deal, as there would of been quite a few ppl interested especially at that price with those km's, there may be problems that require money to fix that he doesnt wanna pay. ask if you can do a check up at an nrma authorised place. cant remmeber how much they cost but might be worth it, u dont wanna end up with a handful of problems that will cost you an arm and a leg.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Prelude '92
    i dunno.. if you feel insecure about it then its probably best not to go for a deal like that.. sounds dodgy to me as well.. if he lets you check the car out properly and gives you a bit more time then maybe..

my mate bought a 94 vti-r up here in QLD, he paid 7k for it...pretty decent car hey.

only problem is the gearbox blew up 1 week later cost him 1k to fix, so essentially he paid 8k for a 94 vti-r

doesn't sound too dodgy to me, get the relivant checks and take it for a good drive ie take it on the highway and city driving and u should be able to get a gut feeling about it pretty quick.

Just check it out. You are getting what you are looking it at. If it feels wrong, don't buy it. Never settle for anything less than what you want. Second hand cars are a buyers market, so be prepared to say no to a "bargain".

Genuine bargains always exist however, for whatever reasons.