Member Array
    Car:
    s15... corolla

power windows for eg

hey guys. ive recently pulled out my door trimmings and wen i put them back nd plugd the switches for the power window switches back on i realised that my passenger window does not work at all. now i did now pull out any wiring and they were working fine before

wondering if power windos are linked to a fuse? which may of been blown?

thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    Sydney
    Remove the trim and double check the power window connector. Disconnect it and inspect the pins, if they looks oxidised/dirty, get some electrical cleaner (get it from Jaycar or DickSmith) and spray it into the connector to remove the contamination.

Also check the fuses, although it may not be the fuse if the other windows are working fine.
    .© ♪

Member Array
    Car:
    your mum
    is ur passenger powerwindow switch unconnected? if so. controlling from the driver side the passenger side wont go up, u need the passenger side switch to be connected to control the passenger window from the driverside.
    thats how it is in my EK, so im guessing its the same setup in the EG.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5 Type S 05
    Quote Originally Posted by simonnowis View Post
    is ur passenger powerwindow switch unconnected? if so. controlling from the driver side the passenger side wont go up, u need the passenger side switch to be connected to control the passenger window from the driverside.
    thats how it is in my EK, so im guessing its the same setup in the EG.
    yep,same in eg
    CHEAPEST PRO DIY