Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jazz Tyres

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz VTIS

Jazz Tyres

Hi All

I need two new tyres for my Jazz. The 185/55 R15 type and have been quoted up to $200 per tyre. Another guy has come back and said he can fit Japanese made Forenza tyres at $105 each. Has anyone heard of or had these tyres fitted on their car. Is it too good to be true?

Thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    If your in nsw try Taleb tyres,one of the traders on here.
    Seems to have some good deals.

considering a jazz isnt overly hard on tyres ( not fast or precise handling) you dont need $200 per corner tyres. Just something decent and mid range is fine. Id look at Yokohama or Bridgestone , then look at anything in your jazz tyre size ( 185 x 55 x 14)

Quote Originally Posted by becky2310 View Post
    Hi All

I need two new tyres for my Jazz. The 185/55 R15 type and have been quoted up to $200 per tyre. Another guy has come back and said he can fit Japanese made Forenza tyres at $105 each. Has anyone heard of or had these tyres fitted on their car. Is it too good to be true?

Thanks
    That must be some very special 185/55/15, lol
    simple - I sell wheels clicly

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EP3
    you can get adrenalins in 195/50/15 for about $120 a corner and they're much better than the stocks re040

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra Type-R
    What about Yokohama C-drive? I just got a pair for my wife's Jazz, can't feel any different to 040. Anyone got experiance with that?

Quote Originally Posted by lionhart87 View Post
    you can get adrenalins in 195/50/15 for about $120 a corner and they're much better than the stocks re040
    i can second that.... really good tyres

Member Array
    Car:
    GE8
    I have firenza not forenza.
    It's by sumitomo company. Not bad for daily driving. Need some warm up. Will spin front tyre when pushed hard on wet surface.
    Overall I'm happy cause it's a bargain. Got a set for $400.

Quote Originally Posted by becky2310 View Post
    Hi All

Thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz VTI-S
    Quote Originally Posted by hondajazz2005 View Post
    i can second that.... really good tyres
    +3 just got them recently and they rock, great wet handling and dry
    "When the christmas light drops the b***sh*t
    stops"
    04 Jazz VTI-S
    99 WRX
    97 Lancer MR

i'm running toyo proxie 4, with 16" and its heaps better than the stock steelies with yokohama apsec tyres. but essentially depends what you use it for. if you decide to run them hard on the street then pay a little bit more. if its a daily then get the cheapest or a step above it....

...tyres will behave pretty much the same under normal day to day driving

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2003 Honda Jazz VTi
    when i got the jazz it was on stock rims and stock tires. I ran the stock tires til they were deemed unfit in the eyes of the law (and then a little bit further ) then got 15" rims put on.

Put Yokohama A-Drives on, best tires I could afford at the time.

Don't know whether it was the new rims, the tires, the fact that the tires werent bald or all of the above, the ride seemed heaps sturdier.

Very happy

Ok i am thinking of work emotion XT7 16x7JJ +42

Or should i go 16x7JJ +50??
    or 16x5.5JJ +45

The stock VTIS alloy are 15x6 +53 offset???

07 vtis with the alloy on now.

If any of the 16 burst.. can i use the 15 as replacment for short time period??

Will it scrape anything? I lowered my car to about 10mm.. the legal height.

What size tyre am i looking at?