Accelerating and car shakes

Hi everyone, My car shakes when i accelerate between 80km/h and 105km/h i have an 03 euro!!!!!. I have been told it may be the balancing so i took it to pedders who then balanced and aligned my wheels which fixed it for maybe 10 or so km's then the shaking upon acceleration came back. This is the shaking of the whole car not just the steering wheel.

I have 18inch rims and lowered suspension. I have had this problem once before when i put the rims on but they fixed it when i took it back.

Any thoughts would be great.

Cheers.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Do you have hub-centric rims? Check that first. They are little plastic rings that go over your hub so that the diameter matches the hole in your rims (sometimes the ring gets stuck in that hole, so check the rim side too).
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 CRV Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronng View Post
    Do you have hub-centric rims? Check that first. They are little plastic rings that go over your hub so that the diameter matches the hole in your rims (sometimes the ring gets stuck in that hole, so check the rim side too).
    They used to make the rings from aluminium. But definitely the next thing to check. Also, the bolting pattern is important. Bolt the nuts each a bit at a time until tight in the same pattern that you would draw the Devil's five pointed star.
    SPQR
    The first ever Whiteline RSB pattern for CL9 Euro.
    The world first ever after market RSB for RE4 CRV.