Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast
    I cbf changing tires. Hence I cbf changing brake pads. LOL.

Member Array
    Car:
    E92 M3
    hydraulic jack and a proper torque wrench make it so easy though!!!!!!
    2007 BMW M3 Jerez Black/Palladium Silver
    2002 BMW M3 Ruby Black/Black - SOLD
    1999 Honda S2000 NFR/Black - SOLD

hahaha I do have those. And still don't want to do it. Anyway, getting back on topic. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by ROLLED View Post
    Yeh well I was thinking along those lines, however, How do I know that $500-1000 rotors are going to hold up better than OEM? What is the difference in materials that they use?

Do you have any info on them or links?
    I've used DBA4000 series discs at the track and they've been holding up fine. Bit deer tho, about 300 bucks each?

Member Array
    Car:
    type r
    mod: injen intake

price - 450

rating 5
    WTB - B16/18 HEAD

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    02 S2000, Silver/Red
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari View Post
    Mine is IR with a Pioneer 9800BT it is fine, same speed response.

I use the DCI more than the brake pedal in my car lol. It is the best mod, if you have changed the headunit.
    Ferrari,
    im looking at that head unit ...
    Does it fit behind the stock audio "door"?

From what i could tell the 9800BT is a US version isnt it (9850BT for Aus)?, does it work fine in Australia (years ago there was problems with spacing of FM stations)

The wired DCI is listed as working with that head unit. Any particular reason i should think of for going to the IR version?

cheers
    Drew

Member Array
    Car:
    00 S2000 09 Audi S3
    Quote Originally Posted by drewgarth View Post
    Ferrari,
    im looking at that head unit ...
    Does it fit behind the stock audio "door"?

From what i could tell the 9800BT is a US version isnt it (9850BT for Aus)?, does it work fine in Australia (years ago there was problems with spacing of FM stations)

The wired DCI is listed as working with that head unit. Any particular reason i should think of for going to the IR version?

cheers
    Drew
    I was worried it wouldnt fit, behind radio door, but it does. No reason why you should go wireless if it can take wired. Mine functions on FM just not AM stations.

Member Array
    Car:
    94 EG, 95 EG
    Mod: Mugen Carbon Intake

Price: $1300 New

Performance: 5/5 Picks up cold air from the front of vehicle and has a ram effect as well due to the design of the intake kit.

Install: 2/5 Very hard to install. Takes a few hours. Bonnet needs to be cut out and also plastic cover between front bumper and radiator support for cold air intake.

Overall: You can really feel the difference across the whole rev range with this CAI and response has improved as well.

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Mod: HKS Racing Suction "Reloaded"

Price: 850 New

Performance: 4/5, Picks up cold air from driver fender air guide and HKS air guide.

Install: 4/5, Took 30 minutes, easy install. Just need to remove stock airbox and fit the HKS intake.

Overall: Very Loud Intake (close to ITB noise) with more butt gain from mid to high rpm.

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Mod: ASM SPL Header 07

Price: $2000++

Performance: 5/5, Looks awesome when new and it does not discolored after installing, retaining the goldish look. Gives more mid and high rpm gain.

Install: 5/5, same difficuly like any other header, nothing special.

Overall: Very Impressed with the build quality, one of the best or the best from all header for s2000 that I've seen plus it gives good hp gain.

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Quote Originally Posted by drewgarth View Post
    The problem is with AM stations. The US uses 10Khz separations, we use 9.

Not sure how often you listen to AM stations but I wouldn't let it stop me buying a head unit from the US.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda
    Any of you guys tried T1R this brand?made in Japan developed by AJ Racing in Canada...Quite famous in North America...They are specialized in Honda tuning parts. Got lots of awesome goodies from engine to cosmetic.