Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5121314151617 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    s2000
    Mod: Muz X-Brace

Price: $310

Where from: Muz

Impressions/comments: One of the best mods I've done to my car! helps eliminate body roll and makes ur car feel solid through corners!! really noticable and I would recommend it!!

Rating: 5

Member Array
    Car:
    AP1 s2000
    Mod: Eibach Pro-Kit springs

Price: $280 used

Where from: Private sale

Impressions/comments: Installed on OEM shocks. 1" drop is nice, didn't drop immediately when installed but settled at a nice height after about a month. With 18s and tyres with a rolling diameter a teeny tiny bit larger than stock I have a one to one and a half finger gap all round. Some scrapes here and there. Feels almost like stock albeit slightly stiffer. Couldn't be happier

Rating: 4.5

Member Array
    Car:
    s2000
    Mod: BC br coilovers

Price: $1250.00 new

Where: otr motorsport clayton

Impressions/comments: very easy to install, just time consuming. very easy to adjust stiffness. easy to adjust height also, started with about 15mm drop, now at about 30mm might go even lower soon =)
    at full stiffness they really change the whole feel of the car, almost no roll, alot different to get catch also. only problem is tyres cant keep up so full potential is yet to be seen.

Rating: 4/5 (not camber adjustable)

Member Array
    Car:
    AP1 S13
    Brendan would it be 5/5 if I told you no coilovers for the s2000 come with camber tops? :P
    FYS

My fake shit rocks!
    Winton 1:35.4
    Wakefield 1:07.87

Member Array
    Car:
    s2000
    you did? well still probably couldnt give 5/5 cause that would mean there is no better but bang for buck id says 5/5

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2007 S2000
    Hey blackout, I just joined the forum, live in perth, can you tell me more about the Invidia V4 system, thanks........... Tom
    Quote Originally Posted by blackouT View Post
    why so expensive? which store in AUS??

Mod: Invidia Q300 V4 Dual Titanium Tip Exhaust

Price: $920USD delivered and insured

Where from: LSD Motorsport USA

Impressions/comments: Not too loud on idle, has a nice deep tone when cruising and when you hit the vtec yooo sounds amazing! In cabin might be a bit too loud for some but I think its ok and with music its not too bad. Made car more responsive and I felt the power increase. Looks awesome too with the titanium burnt tips

Rating: 4.5

Member Array
    Car:
    s2000
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari View Post
    Mod: Buddyclub Racing Spec Damper

Price $2800

Rating 5: 4.5 Lowered stance, great adjust-ability, cars is on rails. Drive on Parramatta road is just stupid.
    Got these from LSD Motorsport for $1,100 incl shipping & insurance. SXC looking coils IMO & excellent adjustability!

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    You sure they are the same ones? Bit of a difference in price.

Member Array
    Car:
    s2000
    I assume so, that is if they are N+ racing spec dampers. This quote was bak in 08. Our exch rate 2 weeks ago approx .996

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    s2000
    The racing spec damper are different then the ones u may have. You habe the N+ racing spec ones which are a lower spec model

Member Array
    Car:
    s2000
    Quote Originally Posted by blackouT View Post
    The racing spec damper are different then the ones u may have. You habe the N+ racing spec ones which are a lower spec model
    Ahh lol. Thanks mate!

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000 AP1
    Sockie Tech S2000 Bonnet Struts (Hood Dampers)
    Price: $60inc Shipping (ebay)
    Rating: 5/5 excellent quality, very easy install comes with all the parts and instructions (with good pictures as we dont like reading we are children)