Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 61314151617 LastLast
    S2Krazy Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypers2k View Post
    Hey blackout, I just joined the forum, live in perth, can you tell me more about the Invidia V4 system, thanks........... Tom
    Sell you my V3?
    --------------------------------------
    PM's Turned Off

Prelude - Sold.
    S2000 - Sold.
    NSX - Sold.
    F355 - Coming...

Member Array
    Car:
    s2000
    Mod: Greddy Ti-c Dual exhaust

Price: $1,025 from LSD motorsports

Comment: Absolutely love it. Little drone in the low range, beautiful tone in mid to high range. Definitely feel an improved response within the whole rpm range. Gotta love the coloured tips

Ease of instal: Easy peasy - should take max 2.5 to 3 hrs tops. But I had problems with my flange bolts getting out, so I had to get the angle grinder out and re-drill the holes at the cat, so took me a good 7hrs!!!

Rating: 4.8 (0.2 loss due to slight drone)

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000 AP1
    Mod: Js Racing Heat Shield
    Price: $120
    Comment: I got it so as next im getting the Js Racing strut and damper and i needed the hole..
    Instal: Reasonable. The bolt closest towards the seats was a pain though
    Rating: 4/5 not the most amazing fit

Member Array
    Car:
    red ap1
    ^^ wait til u see how close the damper sits within that hole lol

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000 AP1
    Mod: Zena Racing Engine Torque Damper
    Price: $100 (inc shipping)
    Comment: Very easy install. Fits well with Js racing Heat shield. Noticeable difference, take-off seems smoother and gear changes are smoother. Damper is also fully rebuild-able
    Rating: 4/5. Didnt come with engine bolt so i had to go get one (high tensile bolt + washer + spring was like $2.20)

Member Array
    Car:
    S2K
    Quote Originally Posted by greek_rambos2k View Post
    sockie tech s2000 bonnet struts (hood dampers)
    price: $60inc shipping (ebay)
    rating: 5/5 excellent quality, very easy install comes with all the parts and instructions (with good pictures as we dont like reading we are children)

link!

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000 AP1
    Quote Originally Posted by zhong View Post
    link!
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/00-01-02-...item45faa62cf1

i also bought a set for my impreza RS which were good too

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000 AP1
    Mod: GP Fabrications Radiator Cooling Plate
    Price: $130 inc shipping and bolts
    Comment: Very easy install. looks awesome in black powder coat (comes in many colors)
    Rating: 5/5 perfect fit. great quality. easy install

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Mod: J's racing intake system
    Price: $1250
    impressions/comments: Have not installed this yet. But one of the most baller looking intakes on the market still! supposedly helps gain some in the lower - mid range though eats up some of your top end.
    rating out of 5: 3.5 (for looking awesome lol)

Mod: J's Racing SPL Ex Manifold
    Price: $1500 New
    impressions/comments:
    Great sound (even in a stock car) really opens up in VTEC! Good gains and light as shit!!
    rating out of 5: 5

Mod: J's racing 70rs Single
    Price: $1250 New
    impressions/comments:
    THE BEST SOUNDING EXHAUST EVER! And the gains are great! enough to feel. Also, even though its the stainless version.. it's pretty damn light! backfires on deceleration (with hfc) all day long haha minimal drone, maybe 3-4k rpm depending on throttle positioning
    rating out of 5: 6

Mod: BERK HFC
    Price: about $300-$315 shipped
    impressions/comments:
    I honestly didnt think it was going to make a difference. but once installed, wowza! Not only did the sound of the exhaust turn from HOLY CRAP to OMG WHAT THE HOLY CRAP!! buttt the car actually gets up and going that tad bit faster!! great mod at a reasonable price. I love and recommend this to everyone, even with the stock exhaust on. Stock cat's 43% flow as appose to BERK's 87% is a bargain in my books
    rating out of 5: 5 (the sound of the J's racing exhaust in conjunction with this CAT is enough to get me going!)

Mod: Hard Race Driveshaft spacers
    Price: $200
    impressions/comments: Nothing that i can feel but apparently needed when you lower the S. They look nice when you get the chance to look under the car lol
    rating out of 5: ...1 (because i like the colour)

Mod: ADVAN AD08's
    Price: not sure, bout $1000?
    impressions/comments: The level of grip these tyres withhold is simply out of this world. these tyres really transformed the S! does NOT let go even in the rain. They also look sexy
    rating out of 5: 5!

Mod: ENKIE RPF1's (not sure if these are suited here but might as well)
    Price: again not too sure, 'bout $1000?
    impressions/comments: pretty cheap for a high quality rim. Very light, and does the job! not the biggest fan of them to be honest, have always preferred the volk's range, though these where the only ones i could afford at the time. But with FAT tyres and some nice neg. camber, they actually look great
    rating out of 5: 4

Mod: Whiteline heavy duty front sway bar
    Price: $150 used
    impressions/comments: BIG BIG BIG improvement in the whole car's handling. One of the best dollar for dollar mods you can do to the car! Eliminates body roll, stiffens the whole car up and heavy's up the steering. So much easier to correct the car when sliding the tail out!

Mod: KW V3 COILOVERS
    Price: $2700 brand new shipped + customs
    impressions/comments: THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can not believe the transformation from the stock shocks to these!!! Car is literally on rails.
    rating out of 5: 100!

Mod: M-FACTORY 4.57 FD
    Price: $575 shipped
    impressions/comments: AWESOME mod. Probably one of the only mods that you can actually feel an improvement out of. Car accelerates MUCHHH faster then stock. Actually i drove a stock S after i installed the M-factory final drive and absolutely hated it. Felt like i was moving in slow motion.. lol the only downside to this mod is that it howl's like a mother... =\ nevertheless one of the best upgrades you can do to the car
    rating out of 5: 4 (because its very loud, especially highway driving)

Mod: AEM EMS
    Price: $800 used
    impressions/comments: Yet to be installed. Should be good though. Unlimited tuning capabilities! Will update as soon as i tune the car
    Rating out of 5: coming soon... ha
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1779.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	122.4 KB 
ID:	19131   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1780.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	149.6 KB 
ID:	19132   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1223.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	65.2 KB 
ID:	19133   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1777.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	107.9 KB 
ID:	19134   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1610.jpg 
Views:	158 
Size:	126.5 KB 
ID:	19135  

Last edited by chriis2k; 05-07-2011 at 03:06 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    s2000
    Quote Originally Posted by chriis2k View Post
    Mod: J's racing intake system

Mod: J's Racing SPL Ex Manifold
    Price: $1500 New
    impressions/comments:
    Great sound (even in a stock car) really opens up in VTEC! Good gains and light as shit!!

Mod: BERK HFC
    Price: about $300-$315 shipped
    impressions/comments:
    I honestly didnt think it was going to make a difference. but once installed, wowza! Not only did the sound of the exhaust turn from HOLY CRAP to OMG WHAT THE HOLY CRAP!! buttt the car actually gets up and going that tad bit faster!! great mod at a reasonable price. I love and recommend this to everyone, even with the stock exhaust on. Stock cat's 43% flow as appose to BERK's 87% is a bargain in my books
    rating out of 5: 5 (the sound of the J's racing exhaust in conjunction with this CAT is enough to get me going!)
    Lol couldnt agree with u more! the only diff between ur exhaust set up n mine is I have the greddy Ti-c dual!

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Haha nice nice. I could listen to the car sing in VTEC forever

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    S2000
    let me guys know if your interested in my brand new spoon radiator hoses and Spoon torque damper.

cheers.