Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    breeze guess wats inside?
    yer thats what i was thinking. Im doing a electrotechnology pre apprenticeship atm and from what i know full qualified or even 3rd year sparky apprenticeships get alot of mullah....and when i say forever. It was more like till im 25 or something considering im only 18 still =]. Well atm i've only got a strut bar for handling. I think i can afford a nice pair of coilies. with the money i got atm. Any recommendations?

Banned Array
    Car:
    DC2-R
    I'd work on suspension as much as possible.
    Leave the engine and respray until when you qualify and are making the mullah.

Then you can go NUTSSSS!!! You have yourself a K20, or a JUN B18 or something

But yeah, from what I have learnt from 2 years of playing with my DC2R... do it right first time, and make sure you PLAN!

Member Array
    Car:
    yer i like the IDEA of the k20 muahahahaha, i just fantisize and drool about it lol. But yer i think i was more enthusiastic to get the b16a for the wank factor or saying "vtec yo" finally lol. but yer what sussy do you rekon i should go for about 2.5 to spend?

Member Array
    Car:
    Public Transport
    Sleeper!

Member Array
    Car:
    ctr sway bars
    asr brace

and some coilovers.

you can buy my suspension

pm me

Banned Array
    Car:
    DC2-R
    Quote Originally Posted by iwantvtec View Post
    yer i like the IDEA of the k20 muahahahaha, i just fantisize and drool about it lol. But yer i think i was more enthusiastic to get the b16a for the wank factor or saying "vtec yo" finally lol. but yer what sussy do you rekon i should go for about 2.5 to spend?
    But then you run around say i-VTEC, u-VTEC... we-all-VTEC!

Ummm... dpends what you want the car for man?

Are you going to track in occasionally, alot, or not at all. You can't just throw money at the car and expect it all to work, theres a few factors you need to consider in the choices of modifcations.

Member Array
    Car:
    i yer wanna eventually wanna do some circuit racing...

Member Array
    Car:
    Jdm EG6
    Get the engine bay sprayed b4 u put the engine in, if your even thinging about looks then your going to end up doing something with the looks of it later on when u get the money for it so id go the b16 but get the engine bay resprayed first, but if you only have 2500 to play with drop it and put rims on it so its more appealing to u, then youll want to save up faster to drop a b16 in it... put a pod on as well so it sounds like a vtec =P
    Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin View Post
    hmm id tap it. Even in mid air like that. Possibly with the pee pee flying out too.
    Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin View Post
    you guys remember squirtqueen.com ? I spent many a hr in computer studies in yr 10 looking that up.

Member Array
    Car:
    I prob go the ASR brace and 22 mm ITR sway bar set up first then some nice coilies, and buckle down n save up for that engine. How much do you rekon the brace n the sway bar will cost?

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    Go B18C at least imho. You'd appreciate it more...
    JDMstyletuning.com

Beaks Tie Bars for DC/EG - $250

Member Array
    Car:
    98 VTI-R CIVIC
    hey man, if you're planning to keep the car forever i'd prob sway away from the b16, currently i have a b16 in my vtir, but i can't see me keeping it forever simply because at the end of the day its still only a 1.6... NOt that i'm saying theres anything wrong with it, its a great engine, i'm simply saying if you're planning to keep the car for ages, invest in a bigger engine, maybe b18?

IMO since you're going for long term car upgrade for handling first, then go for ur respray and then save up for ur engine. Because your engine will cost the most if we're talking about bulk payments