Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Member Array
    Car:
    green whip!
    one is fairly useless without the other

Member Array
    Car:
    Milano Red EM1, CU2 Euro
    i just purchased my ek9 rear sway bar, already had the ASR brace from a few months ago when they were on sale. Getting them installed into the EM1 next week and I know I will feel a difference

Try the whiteline sway bars, I had them on my old car and they worked pretty well. It handled a lot better with minimal body roll. They also have the adjustable ones

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2000 EK Hatch
    For a EK1 Cxi which didnt come with a front OR rear sway bar, if I were to get the EK9 22mm REAR sway bar + ASR Subframe brace, what would be the best FRONT sway bar to get? Would the stock Gli front sway be the best bang for buck? or would a bigger front sway be recommended? I assume that it is best to have a FRONT sway bar as well if you are planning to get a REAR one? Any recommendations on the best setup?

Member Array
    Car:
    97EK1 and 95GQ
    well i think my cxi (or any FWD) has enough understeer without adding more in the form of a front swaybar i only have one on the back and it works fine and does its job