Thread: o0oHhh dang.

o0oHhh dang.

hey all..
    does any1 know how to fold the seats all the way down? apart from the drivers? if i wanted to fit a surfboard how would I go ahead? not that I have a surfboard..
    the jazz is so easy to make flat and so conformtable.. just a tad to small for my taste.. legs flies everywhere.. lol..

Member Array
    Car:
    Public Transport
    Take off the head rest if you can so it will leave more room to go down all the way without hitting the dash

Member Array
    Car:
    fd1
    um are you talking about the back seats? just open your boot and pull the lever on the left i think with the seat down sign on it and just chuck in the surf board between the two
    2012 BMW S1000rr - 184whp, 9.733s @ 148.27mph - Quick enough!
    2006 Honda Civic - 101whp, 61s BBGL Short - When I need a bbt.

i don't think your getting the flow.. im not trying to fit a surfboard.. im trying to have sex in the civic.. but its so damn cramped.. the jazz provides more flexibility.. I am wondering how I can make my civic more flexible.

Member Array
    Car:
    Public Transport
    hahaha.... hrmms just move the front seats all the way to the front... and sit in the middle in the rear seat and the chick on top of u....

Member Array
    Car:
    hondas suck <3
    yeah i say....put the back seats down via the trunk...then take of the headrests and recline the front seats downnn so its basicly a flat area...hope u dont have a subwoofer in teh back

have yous ever tried putting the drivers seat down? like reclined down? it doesn't go down very far because of the back seats.. =S i think thats a flaw in the design.. the jazz has so much damn space.. you can fold everything.. lol.. its like a mini van.. lol

Member Array
    Car:
    Public Transport
    Yeah i love my Jazz... how the seats fold and leaves a flat surface... i should make it a bang bus lol

customize my plates as well [BNGBUS]

lol.. for sure man..the jazz is a great car..its so much easier to do it in a jazz.. i took my brothers jazz out a couple of days ago.. and damn.. its massive inside..

Member Array
    Car:
    Rachel & Renee
    the jazz or the chic? lol ^^^^^^
    Coup De Grace / Rachel

Built by Backyard Performance
    JDMyard / Autobarn Bankstown / Accurate Brake and Clutch Lidcombe / Performance Exhaust Northmead