Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    '94 Civic VTi
    Yes.
    [TNT] Team No Traction - Cos No Traction Is Underrated

Two turbos, is better then one.

sounds likee u boys down south have it tuff

no one uses the term engineer up here.... none of my parts or set up is approved!?!

well when i was sourcing an engineer for my car(whole different motor) all i was told by the RTA was that aslong as the engineer had a valid vehicle approval certificate or something like that, then they were fine to use.....

could be the same thing as an RTA approval...

Member Array
    Car:
    '94 Civic VTi
    What area are u in, did u find someone to do it? Ive been in contact with the guys at online, and they have been very helpful saying that i should only need to pass a EPA test. But i still havnt had any recommendations on who to goto? I know the name of a local RTA approved engineer, but it doesnt really help much as in this industy ppl can easily take u for a ride. Id much rather a recommendation from someone
    [TNT] Team No Traction - Cos No Traction Is Underrated

Two turbos, is better then one.

Member Array
    Car:
    400HP cd5 Accord
    Yeah u guys do have it tough. Up here in brissie, i just left my car at a mechanic that is certified and it only took him 1 hour and $120 of my cash for 2 mods i had done, turbo kit and h22a engine.

Quote Originally Posted by CHU85
    Yeah u guys do have it tough. Up here in brissie, i just left my car at a mechanic that is certified and it only took him 1 hour and $120 of my cash for 2 mods i had done, turbo kit and h22a engine.
    I'd like to see some pics of your setup, please email me some or post them here so we can all enjoy it!

Member Array
    Car:
    400HP cd5 Accord
    will do