Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

should i get this type R???

hey guys red honda integra type R selling for $10,500 done 171000 ks 1999 model....interior condition is not bad....but exterior colour has faded off quite badly and some very minor dents because i could see a small ripple as i looked on the side of it....but for a type R its pretty cheap.. no mods done to it and the guy has to fly off to europe in 2 wks....what do you guys rekon???

Member Array
    Car:
    Dc2r & EGK20a
    take it for test drive and do the usual checks, if your not sure get RACV or other guys to check for you other than that that one hell of a cheap dc2R!!!!
    oh n if u can be bothered and there things to fix! DIY JOB man! fun as!

Member Array
    Car:
    Sydney
    yeah get it checked my a mech first.

It could have a worn clutch, bad cv joints, damaged chassis, worn pistons, bad oil leak, worn synchros, rust inside cooling system, etc...
    .© ♪

that sad how a dc2r has gone so low

Member Array
    Car:
    94 EG, 11 Maloo
    surely its dodgy! theres VTiRs for like 15ish
    Power Of Dreams...
    VTECN

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Anything is possible with buyimg seconhand cars unfortunately. Always seems alright at the time.

Sounds too good to be true. I'd make sure that it is a real ITR first and then worry about the mechanics.

Hey, you never know! It may be legit and the guy needs cash to go overseas......now who hasnt been in a situation where they need money fast?

Member Array
    Car:
    1976 VW Kombi
    that's a bit too cheap, i would have thought it would go for at least 15-18k unless he trashed it somehow....must go for a test drive and get some1 to check with u
    InTEGRA TYPE R

Member Array
    Car:
    Nissan Micra Type R
    171000 is alot of k's.

Post pictures up.
    NHB DC2R

TYP 20R

Member Array
    Car:
    Corolla type R / CRV
    if you're in NSW get a stateroads check done
    is it Friday yet......

Member Array
    Car:
    honda civic
    Quote Originally Posted by type R racer View Post
    honda integra type R selling for $10,500 done 171000 ks 1999 model....exterior colour has faded off quite badly and some very minor dents because i could see a small ripple
    i wouldn't pay more then that with that many kms and body damage and faded paint..
    its not cheap
    its priced reasonably

Member Array
    Car:
    AP1 S2000
    WOW thats CHEAP!

Paint you can respray whatever colour you like - but examine the severity of the body damage.

See if the pannels line up properly otherwise it may have been in a big accident.

Member Array
    Car:
    honda vfr800 98
    Wouldnt be that cheap when you think about the chances are that the engines on the way out, plus transmission etc etc

If your fairly clued up with people who can do the work for a good rate...why not?