Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    04 Accord Euro Lux

boot tray for euro

is there any cheaper place than dealer that i can buy a euro boot tray from?

Member Array
    Car:
    "07" CL9 Limited Lux
    its on ebay atm

Member Array
    Car:
    08 Euro Lux 6MT
    Melborune only unfortunately

Doesnt help, but I got mine for free from the dealer , How much are they worth from the dealer?

Member Array
    Car:
    08 Euro Lux 6MT
    I want to know too, are they really that useful?

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    I bought one secondhand. Very worth it. If your milk from your groceries spill out, the tray will hold all of it. It is made of plastic, not foam.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic RS
    i was quoted roughly 250 from memory whihc i thought was over the top so ii bought a generic square one from super cheap about $30 bucks, good for the pram and or shopping.
    |||8|0||0|||5|7||||

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by 80057 View Post
    i was quoted roughly 250 from memory whihc i thought was over the top so ii bought a generic square one from super cheap about $30 bucks, good for the pram and or shopping.
    I got quoted $165 by my dealer, RRP. I have 2 of the super cheap square ones. All it does is protect against scuff marks, but does nothing if you spill liquids.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2004 honda Euro
    Bought mine from the dealer for $135. Best thing ever along with the boot protector thingy (Piece of wetsuit like material that velcros on and flips over the boot lip and protects the paint when getting things like a pram out of the boot. They are $45)

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic RS
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronng View Post
    I got quoted $165 by my dealer, RRP. I have 2 of the super cheap square ones. All it does is protect against scuff marks, but does nothing if you spill liquids.
    never had a spill (touch wood) so no sure, really bought it so if the pram is dirty the carpet like stuff doesnt get dirty.

Quote Originally Posted by ticklenow1 View Post
    Bought mine from the dealer for $135. Best thing ever along with the boot protector thingy (Piece of wetsuit like material that velcros on and flips over the boot lip and protects the paint when getting things like a pram out of the boot. They are $45)
    yeh the scruff protector is a good idea, especially for loading/unloading big things in boot.
    |||8|0||0|||5|7||||

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    07 Euro Lux
    is the honda tray a non silp surface?