Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

fuel

Hi I've done about 3500 kms and drive mostly in sydney (mainly stuck on the M2) and I get about 11.4 l/100kms. When I drive in the suburbs I am now getting about 10.4. It seems to get better the more you drive it.
    Last edited by tardotz; 28-04-2008 at 07:49 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    08 Accord V6-L (Black)
    Yep, I am now getting 10.8 around the suburbs. I'm not sure how the weather affects fc. All of last week was raining and I had 1 Litre higher fc.

Member Array
    Car:
    09 jazz
    u guy got pretty good result, mine still achieving 13.0, but my car just done the 1k service today and clock at 850km so far. Hope it will improve a bit better later.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2008 V6 LUXURY
    Thanks for the updates fellas.

Keep 'em coming.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2008 Honda Accord V6-L
    I am still waiting for my V6-L.......

there have been a delay of at least a week.....

Got a question about the Honda Bluetooth system

I notice on Honda's website where you clink into the details of the Bluetooth system, is shows "Accord (excluding models fitted with Satellite Navigation) - 2003 onwards"

So I e-mail a few Honda dealer, and 2 reply me, and one said its not compatible and claim she have confirm with the parts department people and and the other dealership said its OK for the 2008 model.

I notice a few of you mention you have/will install the Bluetooth system, so I assume it will be fine? Just want to confirm.

For those actually have the Honda one installed, how's the quality of the unit?

Cheers!

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    10.x L/100km is good. Beats the auto Euro's real life fuel consumption!
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    09 jazz
    I got the honda bluetooth system for my V6L, but it isn't source from dealer coz its price too high. but I installed it at dealer and it working very well, and I saved over 300bucks compare to what dealer's offer b4.

ps: So in your case, did you order it from dealer already or not? i suggess u'd better source it from outside to save $$. and if you are pro, u can DIY the installation to save more.

Quote Originally Posted by NTGD View Post
    I am still waiting for my V6-L.......

there have been a delay of at least a week.....

Got a question about the Honda Bluetooth system

I notice on Honda's website where you clink into the details of the Bluetooth system, is shows "Accord (excluding models fitted with Satellite Navigation) - 2003 onwards"

So I e-mail a few Honda dealer, and 2 reply me, and one said its not compatible and claim she have confirm with the parts department people and and the other dealership said its OK for the 2008 model.

I notice a few of you mention you have/will install the Bluetooth system, so I assume it will be fine? Just want to confirm.

For those actually have the Honda one installed, how's the quality of the unit?

Cheers!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2008 Honda Accord V6-L
    I have not purchase or order it yet.

Just getting info to make sure its compatible.

Member Array
    Car:
    08 Accord V6-L (Black)

The BT kit is superb. I am using it with Nokia and a HTC Touch (Windows Mobile 6 PDA). It connects first go and I have not found any faults or design/functionality issues.
    Last edited by EuroBro; 29-04-2008 at 05:15 PM. Reason: grammar

Member Array
    Car:
    09 jazz
    ya, BT kit is great, the only negative point is "it is not integrate with the car as standard feature for V6L".

Member Array
    Car:
    08 Accord V6-L (Black)
    Quote Originally Posted by dyljoy View Post
    ya, BT kit is great, the only negative point is "it is not integrate with the car as standard feature for V6L".
    Yeah. Bummer I forked out all this money when the American version get this plus a bunch more extras for free like iPOD/USB port.

Member Array
    Car:
    08 Accord V6-L (Black)

Bluetooth is a very standard wireless protocol and should work with all the current bluetooth enabled mobile phones.

Have you heard about any incompatibilities with this bt kit?