Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1219202122
    Quote Originally Posted by ekdez View Post
    yeah ok fair enuf, i was generalising.. but really, think about what i said..

the smaller tire you run the more road you feel, therefore there will be more which "could" affect your cd stacker/stereo.

im not saying it happens to everyone.. but its a valid reason. dont be narrow minded.

stock cars stereos, when hitting pot holes or bumps dont normally cut out because of the suspension being soft and the tire having give, in the chunk of it, but when, the suspension or wheels have been changed its a different story..

have you ever run a 40 or below series tire on stiff suspension? and hit a bad patch in a road..

I hear you, but having gone from 15" to 18" with lower profile tyres, there really isn't that much diff. Mind you I'm yet to lower it, that I'm guessing will have a bigger effect than low profile tyres.

Still I think you give too much credit to Honda, they are after all just trying to make a buck, not the perfect car.

From what I've seen, they seem to try and wiggle out of any possible warranty claim they can. No wonder the sales guy told me "Honda have never had to replace an engine on warranty - thats how good they make 'em!". Obviously what he meant was, Honda WILL not honour the warranty, since they'll find something to void it... maybe with "Oh, you once revved it to 6.5k rpm, which is higher than you should have revved it to."

Not so sure my next car will be a Honda. Especially now that the only "sports" car they have will be a civic type r - a half-arsed UKDM one at that.
    07 FD1 - Pics
    Full Mugen Kit
    TopFuel zero-1000 SRI
    18" Rays G-Games 99b
    OzHonda sticker x 2

Member Array
    Car:
    FDrive
    guys... remember.. cars made in thailand

Quote Originally Posted by andyhui01 View Post
    I think service centre's just tick all the boxes anyway... I once went in for a service with one HID light flickering, no spare wheel and one license plate light that died=. And guess what... car passed the so called "Safety Inspection" with flying colors, Spare Wheel Safety Check, Headlights Checked... lol
    haha.. usually when i come in to service my car, they ask me if theres any problems with it and so they'll probably actually go check out the problem rather than the entire car... if u say no problem.. then half-ass inspection job... and so probably next time, go say the entire car is the problem to get a proper service

I logged onto www.ozhonda.com after a 2 month layoff and even though the topic has changed from page to page I can't believe this thread has hit 22 pages long.........................!!!

Its been going from the 2/5/08, and it is in response to another from even earlier.........

Member Array
    Car:
    CZ4A,EG-K,PP-K
    Quote Originally Posted by JOhnnyFD View Post
    guys... remember.. cars made in thailand

haha.. usually when i come in to service my car, they ask me if theres any problems with it and so they'll probably actually go check out the problem rather than the entire car... if u say no problem.. then half-ass inspection job... and so probably next time, go say the entire car is the problem to get a proper service
    AHAHAHAAH dude u got a point there.. next time i should do that LOL!!!!!
    Unicorn: K20R Honda Beat PP1
    BTMotorsports
    JDM Auto Link - Your source for new and pre-owned JDM parts

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Honda-Civic-V...1%7C240%3A1318

hey may be this will solve your problem. check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob san View Post
    obiviosly you work for honda... its easy for you to say since its not your car.

obviously you nor honda don't give a rat's ass about their customers well being, only about revenue and profits. every since this incident happen, i had to quit my job, my parents had to buy another daily car. and did honda give a crap about all this? Nope. Offer any kind of solution to solve this problem? Nope.

their solution? point the finger at the stupid kid who modded his car. they must be thinking 'this little kent modded and blew up his own car, lets milk him for all his worth'. and they truly expect him, a 21year old struggling uni student to cought up 11g on his own. hows that for common sense?

do you even know why i left the car in the dealer? if i towed it back out do u think they are gona to let me tow in back in? and hows paying $420 for their 'diagnosis' of the engine problem, when they even havn't determined if it was under warranty or not?

when you buy a new car from them, they promise you the world. try go back to them with a problem, and they don't even want to know you.
    Mate,
    1) Why mod a car, If you want a fast one buy a fast one intially. What does modding do...lets see...it costs money. It makes you look like a wanker, it voids your warranty and it also makes a whole heap of noise (generally) with no power output.
    2) dont buy a car if you cant really afford it. Sounds like in your situation you cant.
    3) Im a uni student, times are bad yes, if so why spend the coin on a cold air intake. Spend the cash on taking the girl out for dinner.
    4) The money you spent on all this shit...you couldve had the stock car and more time on your hands to get yourself a gf which is what you need to talk some sense into you.
    5) Girls dont really care about mags and CAI...most girls would ask what is a CAI? Most girls dont really want you to go fast either. And if you want more torque...Get a girl and there will be plenty of talk.

Basically get over modding and wake up and smell what you shovel in

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 2003
    wtf are you talking about Honda_machine1 ? If you were in his position i HIGHLY DOUBT you would see things that way. fkn idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by kazam View Post
    lol give him a break, this is after all a forum and not just a giant search engine.. what are we gunna do when evry topic has been covered? disable posting and just have the search button there?

Member Array
    Car:
    n/a
    hahahhaha @ honda machine...that's why ozhonda is a fun place to hang out..

Member Array
    Car:
    hondas suck <3
    more torque get a girl to talk to?...jesus christ man ur so lame...u knwo what...infact...**** you for making a lame comment like that...u deserve to be banned for ur gayness and ur unempathetic nature