Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    so no report even when your solicitor asked for it which i would assume he/she has? Thats quite poor. If they fail to provide report til today, its almost saying Honda FTL

just take them to court.. and settle everything once and for all?

Member Array
    Car:
    hondas suck <3
    fight the power!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic Vti
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick108 View Post
    just take them to court.. and settle everything once and for all?
    Mate... Court fees are not that cheap.

Member Array
    Car:
    not a honda
    un huh and spend more on court fees rather then getting my car back on the road with no gurantees of winning....

this was when i first picked up my car at their storage facility

honda's secure parking facilty = on broken conrete ground in the open sun

i also took alot more photos how much many scratches there are on my car after honda towed my car without my permission...

there are chips on the rear left passenger door and white marks on my window seals.. probably been out in the sun too long. not to mention the countless little scratches all over the body itself.

Seriously, consider media action. Even though I hate today tonight and think its the biggest piece of shit programming on tv, companies hate negative spotlight.
    If you show the public how bad they're treated you, they'll end up on their hands and knees trying to do damage control.

to be honest I really don't blame them for their reaction, the pics you took don't really help you case its plainly obvious that your car is modified. And no genuine Honda service?

I can't see how anyone could come with any other assumption. Granted you might not be the sterotype but your car tells a different story.

Member Array
    Car:
    Black DC2
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob san View Post
    the person was an older fellow and his tone was very cocky.
    I think I've spoken with the same guy! I had problems with the fuel bowser at Mobil (not pumping fuel properly) and I called up Consumer Affairs. This guy is so slack, ignorant and unhelpful. He must have a billion of complaint calls everyday but I don't care, his job is to help and he shows zero effort of helping.

I've also experienced a few insurance disputes, I been through countless phonecalls, letters, faxes, considerations, appeals, and at the end of the day, it's going to cost you time and money, and no one is going to pull out $$ from the sky to help you.

Best option is to accept that you've been unlucky.

Member Array
    Car:
    EURO LUX
    just park the car in front with a big sign
    ""SO AND SO WILL NOT CLAIM MY WARRANTY ETC ETC"
    and hand out flyers of what has happen and what they have not done
    i think that would be funny !

Member Array
    Car:
    560hp
    Quote Originally Posted by 90LAN View Post
    just park the car in front with a big sign
    ""SO AND SO WILL NOT CLAIM MY WARRANTY ETC ETC"
    and hand out flyers of what has happen and what they have not done
    i think that would be funny !
    i don't think the dealership will take that lightly, they could sue him for defamation.
    which in my eyes, would be funny as well, seeing that IF he is that stupid to do so
    lol.

s tune Array
    Car:
    99 DC2 sold :(
    What does your warranty say in regards to intake and exhaust mods? If it doesn't allow it then they have no obligation to replace it, unfortunately it can be that simple.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by destrukshn View Post
    i don't think the dealership will take that lightly, they could sue him for defamation.
    which in my eyes, would be funny as well, seeing that IF he is that stupid to do so
    lol.
    Isn't true though that Honda doesn't want to cover his engine under warranty? So that wouldn't really be defamation, but fact. LOL
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2